Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Like m8 calm it if you say every country allied with Germany then it will be too big and ridicules to grind

1 Like

Smin said way back that Hunter F.58 was a one-off occurance meant to “plug the gap” (that could’ve been plugged with Alpha Jet ICE but whatever). The Swiss sub-tree is still on the table.

What are you even talking about?

What you’re saying doesn’t make any sense.

2 Likes

Imagine grinding a tree with 10,000+ vehicles because a few players are upset.

1 Like

but france already has 5 lines for ground though
where are you going to put all of these tanks

2 Likes

I’m sure soviet players in ground battles will be happy about the SMT, but for an air RB POV I would have preferred having the MiG29S (last soviet produced MiG29) and, when Fox-3s and planes like the F15C will be added, then have the MiG29M with the 2 extra missiles hard points, better engines and the same Zhuk radar (the SMT has the Zhuk-ME but the extra features are only for air to ground).

1 Like

made me remember the swiss squad vehicle in the german air tech tree

Ah, fair enough. Though I doubt that will be anytime soon, for either France or Germany.

You can’t just take German equipment and intentionally plug holes in the branches of everyone in a row. At the same time, issuing equipment that is better than that of the Country of origin. Sweden, Italy. Who’s next? France?

1 Like

Ussr

1 Like

I have no idea, So does Germany,

Honestly, I can understand the german main saying that the Tank in itself (Lynx in this case) should also be in their tech-tree… However the one saying the Hungarian sub TT should be theirs its just stupid

4 Likes

??? are you sure we’re talking about the same country

Given that Gaijin loves copy paste, and has added stuff without it even necessarily being listed (Python 3’s, Netz, etc.) we really have no clue if the Lynx won’t also be added to the German TT. And if it doesn’t come out now, it’s certain to come in the near future. So don’t despair too hard man.

1 Like

Lynx, in this context, the heli or is a tank I havent heard of before?

Exactly! Thank you for being the man of reason here!

I’m happy for Italy getting love, but goddamn just give us the Lynx as well.

Ifv

Here here.

Ah, makes more sense now, God damn things get confusing when they share names

1 Like

Germany was offered to buy a lot of weapons. Like Rheinmetall and Krauss-Maffei Wegmann They don’t have to. Even a part of the Marder 1A5 is active with them. We Hungarians are interested in everything from the KF-51 Panther to the HX3 self-propelled artillery to the SkyRanger 30. They also have a Turkish Gidrán 4x4 vechile, a 4x4 Nomád vechile and an 8x8 Hirton APC vehicle.