Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Isn’t the Kh-29TD supposed to be a thermal sight Kh-29TE? I have heard this a lot recently.

welp. guess theyre going to keep the half baked job and give it the basic 27T seeker

gaijin for this update i just want you to fix the PUMA for once after waiting for 1 year and a half, amen

1 Like

You could mean Italy lack strike aircraft 9.0, 9.7, 10.3, 10.7 & 11.0 between F-84F & Tornado IDS (1995) now ?

Italy tech tree ok get new strike aircraft toptier this month but currently great britain tech tree no multirole combat aircraft toptier 12.0 or 12.3

1 Like

aint happening, would already have been seen on dev

Hi guys!
I see a lot of information and questions about hungarian vehicles that had not been answered. I will try to give information and hopefully it can give answers to some questions.

T-72 CURRUS

This vehicle was shown at the 1999 C+D millitary exhibition in Hungary. It was upgraded by a defense company called CURRUS.zrt

modernisation of the vehicle

Reactive armor which can defeat 60-70% of the incoming cumulative projectiles penetration. Some sources say it has 600mm of protection against cumulative effect rounds.

Better autoloader control computer, meaning faster reload. It can load in 5-6 seconds, meaning around 10 shots per minute.

Better stabilising computer. Meaning it is more accurate. Its name is K-1MC2, it is more precise both vertically and horizontally than the original that comes with the T-72. The original is the K-1M.
K-1M has an accuracy of 2 mrad in horizontally and 0.8 mrad in vertically, while the Hungarian one has 1.2 mrad in horizontally and 0.6 mrad in vertically.

Smoke grenade launchers on the turret. All in all 16 launchers, 8 on each turret side.

Laser warning reciever.

Automatic engine control.

Automatic gear shift control.

Combat management computer, friend-foe identification system.

Commander’s passive vision device (PCO).

Driver has passive night vision device (PCO).

R-173 and R-173P radios.

In short, it has 6 sec autoloader, Hungarian made/designed ERA (600mm protection), neutral steering, LWR and a better stabiliser. The ERA is not kontakt-1!

T-55A CURRUS or T-55A SZRP

A T-55A fitted with Hungarian made/designed ERA.
SZRP-L (smaller one), at 0 degrees it reduces the penetration to 40% (800mm or less penetration), at 45 degrees it reduces penetration to 15% (800mm or less penetration)

SZRP-N (bigger one), at 0 degrees it reduces the penetration to 20% (800mm or less penetration), at 45 degrees it reduces penetration to 5% (800mm or less penetration)

These information are true to cumulative shells/rockets with a penetration of around or less than 800 mm.

Also some other Hungarian vehicles after the cold war not just the t55 and t72.

BMP-1 with OWS-25 turret equiped with stingers (KBA oerlikon 25mm autocannon)

BMP BTR hybrid

Here is a visualisation of hungarian vehicles in a tree format:

Spoiler

Here in a sub-tree:

Spoiler

Little outdated, will update it in the future

I

for more information about CURRUS vehicles

T-72 CURRUS - Hungary’s first full on modernisation of a tank

T-55 SZRP - Hungary's first ERA development and installment

6 Likes

@Smin1080p smeeeeeeen do you know if the R-73 is going to keep its borked maneuverability and if the AIM-9M’s seeker is going to change? or is that too early to say

Almost. The Italians are buying the Leopard 2A7 or Leopard 2Aa8 tank, we Hungarians are developing the Rheinmetall KF-51 Panther, the top tanks.
https://magyarnemzet.hu/belfold/2023/08/szupertankot-fejleszt-magyarorszag-video

https://www.armyrecognition.com/defense_news_june_2023_global_security_army_industry/italy_negotiates_the_purchase_of_german_leopard_2a7_-_2a8_mbts_tanks.html

1 Like

they want to produce the KF51 in hungary but havent yet plus if they do it we would have to wait to see what KF51 did they ask for because for what we know it could have numerous stuff like kamikaze drones 4 or 3 crewmember it depends on how they want to produce it

1 Like

@Smin1080p is there any chance of a 2nd Dev server to open up, or is the update in final touches mode with the devs patching up any last minute items and thus would we be better off to expect the update somewhat soon? Thank you for any response!

We already had a 2nd dev in fact we had 4

Yeah I know about that, I am happy that hungary is involved. Hopefully it will go somewhere.

I am waiting for the HITRON.

wth when?

You should buy 3 squadrons (44 Hungarian NATO 56) plus 30 spares to start the development/production of the tank, which is between 162-198. The Hero kamikaze drone family has already been ordered, as have the Spike 2 LR missiles.

the dev server had 4 versions while it was up.

yeah but that is not considered as the 2 3 or 4th dev server they are just the first bug fixes, second server generally adds much more stuff and a massive ammount of fixes and generally they announce it as the second dev server not as the 4th fix of the dev server

that’s very interesting didnt knew they would go for the kamikaze drone but idk if they plan on keeping a 4th seat for someone to control the drones

There is a Hungarian brother under development, but it has not been presented yet. The model should have been unveiled last year, but it didn’t happen. 4x4 Hydrants are also under development. HX3 under development. Modern wheeled self-propelled artillery with 155mm L60 cannon. Italian tecch tree has a shane future, plus C2 Ariate. Anyway, the Italians are interested in the KF-41 Lynx because of the Dardo replacement.

1 Like

I know but usually we don’t get a long dev server and two dev servers, we probably won’t see another dev server for this update.

well im not a genie but i guess we’ll have to wait and see