Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

with Sweden and Germany you could classify me as a “NATO Main” and I won’t be seeing those F-15s or modern F-16s anytime soon

that name is just wrong

I mean it has paper armarment so it could get whatever gaijin imagines it to get

2 Likes

then what do i call the collective brain cell every nato player has

Well, the other Soviet (then Russian) aircraft that uses the R-77 is the Su-27SM.

Edit: the are other Sukhois that use that missile, but I don’t think we’ll see those soon.
Edit 2: there’s also the MiG-29S, I forgot about that one

1 Like

F/A-18 and Gripen though, not quite at the same level though is it? :/

you gotta upload it as a file

1 Like

Thank you

Or just right click, copy, paste it in

1 Like

AFAIK Italian F-16 is AMRAAM capable so their ADV doesn’t need it, it also wasn’t compatible with them IRL.

1 Like

While that is true Gaijin aren’t super consistent with load outs so the may get it just because Britain does

MiG-29SMT is heavier has the same engies as the 9.13 we got in game aswell the diffrence is fuel capacity air to ground weapons and maybe better radar if they implement that

Problem with Japan is only late F-2s started using fox 3s, late F-2s brings updates to electronics and a new upgraded AESA radar…we don’t even have the first version yet so F-2 with fox 3s is a while off.

F-15J is more likely but again only MSIP versions would have fox 3 capabilities.

I mean, if they give it to their tonka as an introduction before adding them to the F-16 it’s ok, but giving to both at the same time doesn’t make much sense, at least for me.

My beloved tornado f.3 deserves those 120s tbh

1 Like

and i would say that its finally time to add ARH to another nation that USA that has them for how long now ?

Sense and Gaijin don’t always go together, all i’m saying it’s possible, but yes Britain does really need something soon

And if anyone else had an ARH as bad as the phoenix it would be in game by now

the technological pioneers are always the worst of it’s kind

Tbh whatever happens, happens. It’s not gonna hurt giving it to them.

If the Phoenix wasn’t modeled the way Gaijin did we wouldn’t have that either.