Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

better be true

don’t want the meta changing every year

Eagle this year doesn’t mean AMRAAM this year, the Eagle will most likely come before the AMRAAM

Meta wouldn’t change at all with Eagles.

AMRAAM is likely for this year. There has been no BR additions this year as of yet, and Gripen was already confirmed.
So as I said, unless people really just want an 11.7 Gripen with only 9Ls, expect Eagles as well.

Gnat and T90S, Indian subtree for UK?

1 Like

so lets just take a moment and think Gripen, F-15 AND AMRAAMs wil come this year

wouldn’t that mean either the Russians get a Fox 3 capable jet too or it’ll be Sweden and US dominating top tier after the december update

BR 12.3 could be started with an F-15 with AIM-7 and AIM-9 and then for the Russians adding a MiG-29 with R-73s, the Gripen with AIM-9 would be a 12.0 and a decent start for Sweden, it would provide better CAS than what they already have and it would still be nice to have a 4th gen fighter even if it’s not the best right now

keep in mind the 9.19 could already get R-73

F-15C wouldn’t “dominate” with 9Ls & 7F/Ms.
And no, Mig-29 with R-73s would come at the least, and it can come any update now.

@BearHasLanded
Gripen doesn’t have the flight performance to be the same BR as F-16 IMO.

Exactly my point, the seeds of 12.3 are already rumored, and it could easily happen without the AMRAAM

AMRAAM will come, it needs to be tested before it goes on better airframes.

i doubt they would only give that one r73

so the hot take would be the AMRAAM gets tested on a Tornado or a Harrier

Sea Harrier and AV-8B+ I think would be nice for that kinda test

Probably an AV-8B+ event vehicle for the winter event if that’s the case, that way it’s not on an OP platform and it’s the US that gets it first to avoid an outrage from the US mains.

We don’t have any announcements for War Thunder specifically at Gamescom. So there is nothing to summarise here.

6 Likes

if that one becomes an event plane americans and brits be fuming

as expected, thanks for clearing it

how would you feel if i said it´s for this update and i would laugh so hard in your face if this happens :)

they could always add a tech tree one later if needed.