Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Well I would offer that such bans would only take place after the update has filled out, although Smin has had no problems in the past telling us when leaks were fake from time to time, so there’s that. In general tho I think that cleaning up future threads by stopping people who spread fake leak lists in the past would be for the better.

2 Likes

Whether Japan gets K2 or Oplot based on subtree choices, I don’t care.
But I doubt Japan’s getting a sub tree before Italy.

It is easy to find that it is “k-1” but not “k1” , and it even doesn’t connect to the last vehicle, bvvd will connect everything, trust me.

1 Like

Dev tech trees sometimes don’t have things connected which is why I didn’t address that.
The last dev server had unconnected assets.

yea… they dont connect because its a new tree

so let’s for a moment think this is a true leak, and this update will be focused on Japanese ground and the introduction of Korean tanks as a subtree in the Japanese ground tree

• why would they spread them out that much if all other subtrees were their own line

• why would they start Devblog season with 3 tanks when the focus of the update will already be tanks?

1 Like

also uncropped image
image0-151

because other sub trees only got one type of vehicle, and because japan lacks ALOT of stuff, they couldve decided to make korea a… half the top tier?

No, Gaijin, what the hell are they doing? Putting any Korean vehicles in the Japanese TT is a bad, bad idea.

2 Likes

it’s a “leak” take it with a grain (or handful) of salt

2 Likes

Hopefully, it turns out not to be real.

3 Likes

It’s a fine idea. Irrational fear of people who aren’t you is rather prejudicial ngl.

1 Like

The difference between the F-16A MLU and the MiG-35 is that the former is the only thing that could have been added on par with other nations from Taiwan, however there are many Soviet and Russian jets that can be added before the MiG-35 that are better than the current MiG-29.

Is…is that you?..brother?
<runs toward you for a hug, cryingly and with flailing arms>

1 Like

Still doesn’t change the fact we won’t see Mig-35 above 13.0 more than likely since it is quite literally just equivalent to F-16 Block 50.
F-2 & Block 60 are hilarious compared.
Tho all of this does not bode well for Soviet’s future.
Su-57 does have AESA tho, an AESA Rafal equivalent.
Obviously only Mig-35 in this list is possible for the current BR ranges, so I’ll end this talk here.

No, it’s not, for a lot of very good reasons. The Imperial Japan did some horrendous things to and in Korea and other Asian countries and, to this day, did not apologise for those atrocities.

I don’t want to predict anything, but if it turns out to be true and Korea is added as a subtree to Japan, non-ignorant people will not be happy with it.

3 Likes

China has done a tonne of horrible things to Taiwan as well, yet look where we are.

1 Like

Yeah, ww2 has plenty of CV for tech tree and premium so I wouldn’t worry too much. Premiums always being one lower than top tier, we’ll prob see premium stuff with biplanes or F2A for US and A5M for Japan where the top tier will carry F4F and A6M.
Also fine by me! Would love grinding out A6M’s with A5M’s. I love the whole history there.

2 Likes

Imperial Japan does not exist. Japan themselves apologized in the early 1950s, and PRC got their apology in the 1970s since they didn’t recognize PRC as China until then. All this according to SK & China, backed up with news articles in Japanese, Chinese, and Korean.
If SK is added to Japan, all people able to separate fiction from reality will be happy about the vehicles.

1 Like

And I’ll continue it. The MiG-35 is the second to end of the line light fighter for Russia unless you count prototypes, and thus there is no reason to believe that it won’t get weaponry advanced enough to put it at or above that BR.