Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

i mean, the germans could get an F-16 and more leopards that they could folder if needed, all in all thats not a bad thing as it would just give them a stronger lineup which is what they need. its not like the 2A5/6 arent strong enough to be in top tier, theyre perfectly fine. they just only have 2 of them (not counting the PL)

Apart from the fact that you are simply plain wrong about “Benelux doesn’t have a single unique vehicle”, Germany literally cannot have a subtree, they already have 5 lines for air and ground. Let alone 5 subtrees in which 3 of them can make good standalone trees

That’s why I did say 2a7-2a8 because there is a version which looks like the strv122 with extra side Armor or era

I already trying to test this kind of trick. Its useless except you play on empty terrain and lucky enough to find and identify not dead tank from that range with gen 1 thermal.

Now Belgium could make for a very good subtree for France, and if that ever happens well then the Netherlands could only realistically either join that subtree or have its vehicles peppered in the German tree. I’m not saying it can’t happen, just that it’s more awkward and makes less sense than a Benelux tree

The situation with “WAR” kit is laughable because irl it increases the weight of Ariete up to 59,5 t from stock 54 t (compared to ingame 54 t with “WAR” and 53 t without it) and possesed as a kit for increased protection against KE shells (meanwhile in the game it has worse protection against such shells than Kontakt-1).

I didn’t say you close your target at 17, I just said drop. Cause after drop you bank with the goal of getting ~13km away from that battlefield but perpendicular.
And hopefully you chose a general area that requires bomb assist.
The best CAS however is probably the F-16s with Mavs.

t14 wouldnt be as gamebreaking as people think, carousel is still there, yes it doesnt killed the crew, but it blows up the turret, which in war thunder… counts as a kill.

next: its weakspots, turret ring and sides, frankly you can trapshot an armata and explode it

why can’t they have it? Is there a rule against having subtrees? And sure maybe they have some unique amored car at tier 2 but lets be real no one needs another rank 3 sherman rank 4 m46 rank 5 m60 rank 6 leo rank 7 leo2 tree and no one wants another rank 3 spitfire rank 4 p51 rank 5 f84 rank 6 f86 rank 8 f16

U forgot the new mechanic for heli research , you can seperate /add new nations to another one like with blue water and costal fleet and then possibly choose which tree the research shall go to

They already have 5 lines.

wait, i just read somewhere that in game the MBT-2000 will be a light tank?

Irrelavamt they can now possibly add more lines with the comment above from me

Okay that’s not even a thing yet

The possibilty and technic does now exist that is the point

Until Gaijin says something about it i won’t consider it as something realistic

reordering has been done before. And theres no reason why they couldnt be added in after other tanks like the dutch leo 2 behind the ddr t72

Still better option for dutch representation

I would call it a lesser option but okay you do you

The only other way of representation would be in form of skins ,the benelux tree isnt anywhere near being added, and the skins would mostly end up in germany as well