Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

It’s called irony m8 they laught at us for the Swiss hunter so now it’s there turn for the T-90

1 Like

C&P is fine as long as it gives minor nations more viable lineups when they would be suffering otherwise. There is also uniqueness in C&P by allowing players to take out vehicles of multiple nations in a single game.
Kinda hypocritical to complain about minor nations suffering and at the same time being against C&P.

4 Likes

There was great proposal made about Hungarian( and / or Romanian) sub tree for Italy with minimal C&P which greatly improved Italian middle tier and Sam departments. C&P is simply not needed

We recall that the ARIETE C-2 program (once known as ARIETE AMV, i.e. Mid-Life Update) has already seen the creation of 3 prototypes (as part of a program worth 35 million euros) which are engaged in a intense mobility and shooting test campaign (at Montelibretti and Nettuno).

Read the damn article.

M8 we are gonna have C&P regardless of who it is I suggest ether get use to it or don’t play them

I know we will, but it should be limited to a minimum

Its AMV… Its same like prototype of M26 is called T26. When AMV will be in service it will be called C2 and plius PT1 doesnt even have all upgrades that are meant for C2(later prototypes have them IIRC)

1 Like

So any leaks already of what we’re gonna see next major? What happened to all the usual leakers that gave entire lists. They close those gaps?

Gimme a list, any list. Screenshotted, from discord. Just for entertainment purposes. Whisper to me it’s real.

1 Like

they dont do them anymore, besides theres alot of new leakers each update

just wait for devblog season to start theyll start popping up the second we know what the first vehicle is

1 Like

I’ve got one

Everyone will get something.

And isreal will get amother magach.

2 Likes

Sad thing is that your probably not wrong.

Ahhh, I guess this quarter gaijin might consider add IFV with fire & forget ATGM and light ground vehicle from UK, Israel, Japan & China

Another self-propelled howitzer from USA, Italy & UK and first fighter aircraft rank 8 with medium-range BVRAAM from Israel

New aircraft in strike aircraft line better Q-5L for china tech tree and subsonic attack aircraft rank 8 from USA & Italy

I thought Stalin was there

one of the few predictions i believe 100%

1 Like

Also don’t forget the bunch of vehicals that the Russian main wanted for a long time.
Plus no top tier for Germany (again)

1 Like

People have no clue how much I want AJAX.
Literally want it more than T-90M & K2.

New data mine has a Sherman with special skin and a new IJN ship Hatsuzuki
Imgur

2 Likes

Part of promo/collab with HORI.
(From Gszabi’s discord)

1 Like

Who is HORI?

1 Like

Nice skin