Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

who said hungary is coming this year

1 Like

Next year I betting

So Italy, Britain, and Sweden could get the JAS-39C!! I would love that just like the F-104 update! It would also be awesome to see Italy end up like how china will be soon with a whole bunch of 4th gen fighters! China will have the Mirage 2000, F-CK, F-16, J-10, J-11, J-15, etc while Italy could would have the JAS-39C, F-16, Tornado, and Typhoon

IIrc isn’t that more important than being off topic ?

2 Likes

i expected you would say this lmao

su27 isnt off topic neither is f15, theyre legitimate rumors for the next update, unlike your hungary

1 Like

I mean it’s true right

Since we know the Gripen C is coming this year what do you guys think it will be equipped with?

I say something on or near par we already have

Do we know if it could hold the Skyflash? I can’t find anything about it

idk I’m not good with modern jets

I can only find that it held the Meteor, AIM-120, and MICA along with AIM-9L, IRIS-T, and DARTER. So maybe they could limit it to 6x AIM-9L and HMD?

If the had 9L’s then they would props limit them with them.

1 Like

I mean AIM-9Ls with HMD would be very funni imo.

There is exactly 0 evidence for the Su-27 or the F-15 coming. Hungary however was essentially confirmed to be planned for a future update, so was the Gripen. You tell me which one is off-topic for the R&R thread and which one isn’t. The wish-list topic is somewhere else buddy.

2 Likes

Honestly it’s weird a purge hasn’t happened is @Smin1080p alive? Is he okay? Do we need to be worried?

Since he is studying maybe he should study the rules better.

Laughing Cartoon GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

Going off of what the devs have said so far about the Su 27 and the R 73, it’s pretty likely that they will be coming in the major winter update this year.

Have they said anything about the Su-27? If so link please I wanna see

Don’t think so just because a plane got better missiles the Russian mains are on a hype trip atm

Also apologize if I every open up dead convos I don’t mean to I just read from top to bottom and respond where I want to.