So why is T-90M the only tank with its spall liner modeled?

I am not. I have more % unlocked with the british tree, as well i have higher BR tanks there.

Which does not prove anything.
IIRC, the USA tree had better AA with the York, than the soviets for some time. USA bias then?

Many newly added tanks have ammo modelled in bulks, instead of individually. It is just the usual Gaijin lazyness.

B1 bis, B1 ter, PUMA at release, Harrier (IIRC) at release, a ton of german tanks sitting way lower than they should, just to name a few.

It’s not the only one though

its for balance and implementation reasons, its like saying on the F-104S.ASA came AIM-9Ls in WoC, why not give the Harrier GR.3, jaguar GR.1, FGR.2 AIM-9L and the French Jags Magic 2s, and witholding stuff from vehicles is a trend, like FOX-1s back in like 2017/2018 or something, not to mention the AIM-7F coming later than the rest, and the R-73 being able to be refitted to things the the Early MiG-29 and the MiG-23s and Yak-141, and ground vehicle autotrack, we have it for tracking aircraft, but its for balancing and gameplay reasons

even early t.64’s had spall liners lol

political response for no reason lmao

1 Like

No it’s not political, it’s my impression of how military equipment performs in real life versus in our video game.

Great work flagging my comment BTW, I guess you can’t bear ideas like that to stay visible.

Writing seething comments about an IRL country and conflict isn’t an “idea”.

I find it a shame that I didn’t screenshot the comment before it got flagged - just to point out how absurd it is that someone would label literal politically-encouraged anger related to IRL events as “ideas” in a videogame forum…