So where is the Tor M1 for Russia? (2.0)

Judging by the fact the camera did an auto contrast thing, I reckon it is FLIR

Yea, that looks lik a Photocontrast
Or SWIR.

Still looks off. it could still be thermals, but it doesn’t look like it.
where did you get the images from?
Thermals usually look more like this or like this.

It might be SWIR

But i have no idea if Pantsir has one

1 Like

perhaps, but there are many things i find looking off with it, if it was an IR based sensor.
if it is white hot, why is the missile trail almost the same as the background, why is the target colder than the sky?
it just looks weird.

That is why i said it can be Photocontrast, or just TV with WB filter

so then it wouldn’t be IR?

If it is a photocontrast or Tv with WB(or BW i always mix them up) filter then no. If it is SWIR then it would be.
Problem is i have no idea about how pantsir works. We would need someone who knows.

1 Like

Dude I NEED the F-106, its such a sexy plane. Probably gonna suck though, lol.

If we purely account for missiles, probably the best SPAA right now. Pretty much undodgeable if they get up to speed and the target is within range.
However, it doesn’t have any kind of radar to detect aircraft.

Its black hot IR

It can’t be since the explosion is white.

1 Like

What ever ,i like M48A3 even though it was behind the storage line

That’s Tor-M2, here is M1

Pantsir should just get replaced with tor

2 Likes

Is there anyone left who spawns jets or choppers vs. russian teams? Pantsir shut everything down imho. New russian AA vehicles are hardly needed, tbh. The last Tornado I spawned lasted 60 seconds or something, no warning, no rwr return, just plop despite you spawn far out from the ground battlefield. I gave it up.

Only helicopters with f&f missiles can counter pantsir

1 Like

Not really. Pantsir truck is pretty immune to ATGMs. Its like it has a damage dampening field around it. You mainly produce just ‘hits’. Probably due to the many compartments of the truck and the small damage cone of ATGMs. THis thing took 4 hits to kill it off (fired 2x2, second volley already otw). The chopper has 8 missiles. So your strike potential is limited. Barely worth the spawn points. Vikhr helis kill everything with one hit while carrying alot more ATGMs anyways.

1 Like

besides, a competent pantsir player is gonna move away from spawn so you need to take time to find him, watch his radar for incoming missiles and either shoot them down or just take cover. most of them dont do that but a good player is going to at least prevent cas from getting kills.

Everyone does cause CAS is unkillable from ground systems at top BR ground.
Pantsir can’t do anything against us CAS players, it’s too weak; all 10 tech trees need new SPAA.

Still waiting to die to a Pantsir in my Tornado.

You forgot Tornado as well as all other CAS.