So guys we now have a confirmation that Sweden is the hub for Scandinavian vehicles

the austrian sk105 is in the french tree. Germany has the argentinian one

1 Like

They’re identical

Thats definitely not true. Its a great sniper with thermals and laser range finder with a 5.0 sec autoloader. No stabilizer but play to its strengths and its pretty great as another tank on my 8.7 lineup

Chasis is different iirc

Also thank you, i thought there were more austrian vehicles.

The French one gets the Amx-13 I think and the German one has some Austrian hull that’s very similar to the Amx-13 in armor and mobility.

Tbh
Toss the austrian draken into sweden as a top tier premium imo

Its a draken with all-aspects and countermeasures (like 24 if not more, ill get more info in a month or two when my book from Sweden arrives), and we already have the 105ÖE as a premium.

Yeah i do think the french one uses an amx 13 hull but still excellent tank regardless. If you havent played it i really recommend it. Tam for good flank maps and the bobble head boi for long distance or hill based maps.

Nope.

I just look at it as a similar situation as Canada. The nations that made the vehicles get split for those nations(doesnt explain skink but meh)

1 Like

Really? Interesting

Was originally thinking only the weapon system was identical but apparently the hulls are the same too.

I thought the hulls were different. Definite mandela effect right there

Yeah. Denmark also helped then with thefit modifications, so it fits sweden more imo.

Ideally we would have the F-35 as an attacker after the lansen (A32A), and the J35ÖE as a premium, dont know what br though- maybe around 11.0?

I could swear there was some Amx-13 with a 105mm. I’m going insane.

Probably not 11.0 after the Draken FM nerf

Well that I plan to make a bug report on today.

Getting the manuals sooo…

2 Likes

I believe there might be one irl but in game the only thing that comes to mind is the amx 32 105

I was thinking about the DF105. No idea why I thought this turret was on an Amx-13 chassis.

Please do. i played it recently and Oh My Gawd, it looses all its speed if you even think about turning now!

1 Like