So guys we now have a confirmation that Sweden is the hub for Scandinavian vehicles

Again their swedish built with unique modifications to them. Germany has there own leopards they can and hopefully will receive. Models like the 2a6E and maybe gaijin will add the PSO with the front plate. Regardless germany doesnt need swedish strvs they need their own unique tanks and ifvs.

4 Likes

Theyll all be premium thus not really helping bolstering the lacking air sections unfortunately.

I dont need to get into this argument again. Smin has stated that they dont fully deny the fact of the kv-1b coming back. But its been a long ass time since finland was added its its a piss poor representation of their unique modifications and domestic vehicles. Sweden needed a heavy tank and gaijin gave us a tiger 2 and that makes germany players upset and the tiger 2 didnt need to be added. What needed to be added was the finnish kv-1’s. Its pretty apparent that the finnish kv-1b will always be on the german tree and finland will never actually get their heavies. Now if that were to change in the next year or so that would be cool. Better 2 years late than never i guess.

the Pz 38 (t) ??! its Czechoslovakian! in that case the Germans cant have that!

1 Like

the smol speedy U-sh with a Oerlikon 20mm, Gripen C, Cv9035 from Danmark!!

1 Like

I never argued the Swedish shouldn’t get the Strv 122.

Those modifications don’t change anything major. They’re almost identical in game.

Where did I say that?

Top tier almost. Their ifvs arent german, neither is their spaa, or their light tank. They’re mbts are german origin and swedish modified. Are they german based vehicles yeah, were they upgraded and modified by germany, no. This topic was about the Dainish coming and really being confirmed not an argument on german vehicles on the swedish tree.

no, go away

This started here:

If Sweden can get Finish Leopard 2s why can’t Germany get Austrian aircraft of Swedish origin?

Sweden i think is the only nation with an Austrian vehicle i may be wrong though. Also as it stands i dont get to decide what comes and what doesnt, i didnt think finland should habe been added with the leopards. I still think finnish patria’s wouldve been a better addition personally but at the end it what gaijin chooses. Besides germany has a full air tree and sweden does not. It wouldn’t be suprising for gaijin to add Austrian versions of swedish air as premiums. Similar to how i fully expect swiss cv90s to be premiums on germany.

The Austrian SK105 sits in the German TT.

The Gripen is the best top tier jet and Germany has by far the worst jet tree.

Isnt it Argentinian?

Also the german air tree definitely isnt the worst, grabted im not done researching the full air tree but im looking forward to a lot of it. Except spading some of the starting jets man they are as bad as the swedish and some french. I do regret not grinding for the Bis Sau when my friend got it and was loving it.

It’s an Austrian tank with many french components. Argentina used to operate them but I don’t know if they still do.

…what?
Imma be real I cant find it lol

Its called something like Japz. Kürassier I think.

Its folded with the best 8.7 tank imo the Tam

Yeah nobody cares about the SK105 if you get a TAM at the same BR.

France also gets it sooooo…