SL crate winning chances

Should the chances of winning a Rare vehicle from a SL crate should be higher and more fair to the player?

No, I think they’ve already raised those chances up. Which of course has also lead to considerable price drops for some market vehicles. Plus it makes opening a vehicle that much more special.
What I do is I never go full ham on them, I open like 10 a day so I can use up the boosters that I get and get more SL back. Sure I may not have the greatest chances of getting super special things ( maybe one day ⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)) but I make the most I can out of what I actually get.

Of course.

I think you have no clue about actual chances as your own sample size is way too small.

My last experience with opening 700 crates for 42 million SLs:
2 useless ships, 1 useless jet i already owned and several hundred vehicle replacement vouchers which i will never use in Air RB.

The crates are for console players (as no market place available) the only chance to get hands on rare vehicles, so if you are fine with your chances on pc - fine for me; but for console accounts an increase would be great.

And ,ofc, i will spend the SLs for another 700 crates next round…

No, because if you gamble you deserve to be screwed.

I’d love to know what the actual chances are… low, average, high is a little subjective and doesn’t really mean much.

Especially when they show (for the crate trophies at least) a die (single for “dice”) icon which looks to indicate that a 1 out of 6 is low, 3 out of 6 is average and 5 out of 6 is high…