Skill issue or vehicle issue?

I am asking about the ZTS63 and BTR-3E1. I both really like these 2, but cannot seem to do well in either. And I do not suck.
Are they just bad or am I playing them wrong

I find you can do well with most vehicles (even when uptiered) with a little bit of luck and skill. That said, I haven’t played either so take my opinion with a grain of salt

i think its just your playstyle, as they are different tanks one of which has a decent sized gun with HEATFS and another with a small high fire rate cannon, i wouldn’t call it a skill issue, it just may not fit your specific playstyle, i have a similar case with me a the M3 Bradley’s, i am in no means a trash player myself but i just can’t make the M3A3 work for me no matter what i try

I have good games with both before, but it is just extremely inconsistent

Both are ass

1 Like

I can only really talk about the ZTS63, so… is very situational tbh, you can do good in it since is quite mobile and it has lsrf with apfsds(yeah yeah I know is bad), the issue I have with the vehicle is the unexistent armor in the hull, you cant even survive being 50 cal from the front, unlike type 62 but I feel like current matchmaking is what makes the current experience even worse, constant uptiers to 8.7 do not help the vehicle at all, but is a fun vehicle I wish there was something else for cas that is not the F-84F

After the BTR-3E1 got its thermals removed, its technical features are quite lacking compared to the BTR-82AT, which is at the same BR.
The ZTS63 is mediocre and not really worth playing on most maps. If it had a better reload, I think it could be a good 7.7.

BTR-3E1 is a very mid vehicle. I would rather take the Type 87 RCV since that is also fast with an actually decent cannon that can do something.