Since new update, bombs not killing armored targets

So I play ground battles mostly, and I tried going in my SU-25 to Kill some tanks with my rockets, several direct hits and no kills. then I went into a test for my su-25 and took out some 500kg bombs; since there is a bomb computer it’s pretty easy to hit targets accurately. I dropped a 500kg bomb on the M48 in the drive and nothing happened, just a track disabled. I then dropped another and same thing. I respawned and dropped 8 500kg bombs right on top of the m48, and still no kill. I know I am not doing anything wrong, so why is this happening ?

1 Like

Got a replay? I haven’t had issues yet in my planes, but I haven’t done USSR cas since the patch.

Now you know how us in spaas feel when we kill your plane but still get shot at after you die hmm.

3 Likes

It seems to only be an issue on soviet planes

I’ve been killed by CAS numerous times, seems to be working as normal.

@Sweedish_Gunner @BOOM_PlanePlane I can’t upload the video here, and I apologize for the bad quality in advance but here is a link to it on youtube https://youtu.be/csSw9zZE530

rip

I would definitely bug report that, something is not right.

Wow I really got hushed on my reply, It wasn’t even negative wtf man

I think it should reduce damage to tanks, as planes have a tremendous advantage over tanks

Explosive damage have been reduced long ago, more than half a year. Since that time, s24 can only kill tanks even light armor units by directly hit. So as bombs and any other explosives.