Siam-Thailand Lineups For Japanese Tech Tree

Will buy Gripen E soon, a lot of rumors come from Thai Airforce/ Thai military reporters

woud be interesting specially with the fact that thailand uses IRIS-T as their main air to air weaponry

Yeah they would either have to hold them back or save such planes like the F-5TH for late game. The Gripen will probably come with Aim-9M’s

The Thai Air Force seems to be considering whether to purchase the F-16V or the Gripen E, but which one is more likely?

i’d say Gripen

1 Like

Gripen, they have had more reliability experience with the gripen than with the F16

1 Like

Can we expect the Thailand F5E get GBU? or we will have more F5E on the TT in the future?

I thought I’d try to find out more about the GBU on the F-5E because I’d like to get some more information on the F-5E Targeting Pod. After that, I will present it again.

RTAF F-5E with GBUs

7 Likes

YES!! GAIJIN MANAGED TO PULL THIS OFF!! GOD IM SO HAPPY RN. Especially when I always seen Thailand as Japan’s Ally. Definitely a needed Jet and I’d be proud using this and representing Thailand.

Im being a bit dramatic rn because of how rare this moment is

Definitely spending money to get, just a heads up! 😎

2 Likes

Thank you, would be great to know if any Thai F-5’s mount a targeting pod or not, otherwise in game that couldn’t use such weapons

2 Likes

RTAF White Paper 2023 (สมุดปกขาวกองทัพอากาศ พ.ศ.2567) It was specified in the project to procure fighter aircraft that It is the procurement of a replacement fighter aircraft for the F-16ADF. The Royal Thai Air Force wants to have cooperation projects with the defense industry and research and development projects by the Royal Thai Air Force.

The Royal Thai Air Force has informed the Military Commission. that some models of airplanes The manufacturer will not allow the Air Force to install or update Datalink, even if the model is not specified. But it is quite clear that this is a reference to the F-16, that the Air Force cannot install Link T or Link TH, requiring US Link-16, and when this issue is raised as a constraint. It turns out that we can interpret this to mean that the RTAF views the use of the Gripen E/F as more agile, right?

Therefore, I think the Gripen E/F has a good chance of being used in the Royal Thai Air Force. But it is still not confirmed whether it is certain or not.

3 Likes

That’s not Thailand F-5E

this one is, but it seems like it needs F-5F to laser the target for GBU

6 Likes

Thank you for your detailed answer. I can’t wait to see the next fighter jet for the Thai Air Force.

2 Likes

It seems could take litening 3 after upgrade

3 Likes

However China does have the Chi-Ha, Ki-27, Ki-43, P1Y1, Ki-44, Ki-61, A6M2, Ki-45 hei/tei, Ki-84 in the Chinese TT yet we have no issues when them having them lol

4 Likes

It’s just that China’s big game companies are not interested in the profitability of this broken game, and there will be no Japanese company that can be a major shareholder and laugh at it.

That is because China operated all of the above, even the captured ones since a lot of the time they have no other choice to choose from

quite frankly too much copium, china recieves vehicles from other tech trees via a subtree they dont wanna admit it got added as a subtree and instead want to say its part of china so it dosent count as a subtree, and apparently its not fair that japan gets a subtree of a nation they have close military relations with and that casually bought the VT-4 not even the VT-4A1

6 Likes

Well China doesn’t have to worry about their VT tanks or Chinese built vehicles in Japan’s TT as Gaijin already confirmed they don’t have ideas or plan on doing so.

if you meant this, administrators dont have direct control over the addition unless its Smin telling stuff, but in this case i would take this with a pinch of salt, for now just ignore it since it really means nothing if its not comming from a higher up