Shenyang J-11, J-16, J-15, History, Performance & Discussion

MK2, MKK uses 001V(E?)

N001VEP gives A-G modes, extended range mode, dual datalink channel

I have other sources but I can’t upload in here and other.

And the Su-30MKK uses N001VE.

I found a really weird fact, all the discussions and some sources before 2010 state it uses N001VEP, the ones after all states it uses N001VE. What happened in 2010, all I could find is an interview stating it was N001VE. Am I confusing the V-VE upgrade with VE-VEP upgrade?

Uploaded to this report is only one PPT photo of unknown form. The rest don’t even mention the name RLK 207.

They claim that the photos are from the same PPT, but can’t even confirm if it’s the same place.

Su-30MKK for sure doesn’t use N001VEP

N001VEP

I remember the SU-30MK2 is with N001VEP.

Other sources claim that MKK uses VE and not VEP, do you have any source about this?

Seems we need more information

The Su-30MKK uses the A-G armament for the N001VE, such a mode is not provided only for the N001VEP.There is a source, but I will not show it

Of course

Allegedly J-15 spotted with WS-10B (no idea if the J-15 in the WS-10B picture is an S or T version)

Image via @恒苏Actline from Weibo

Full WS-10B img:

1 Like

The WS10B seem to have a darker colour, since the main difference of AL31F with WS10A was WS10A is more of a silver colour. The flying shark no wonder indicates the J15 though.

1 Like

“However they cracked FCS on the PLANAF Su-30s making it able to fire PL-8 and PL-12s irl.”

im starting to get pissed, my pl12s are CONSTANTLY being duped by chaff

2 Likes

Anybody that notches and chaffs counters ANY fox3…

1 Like

The PL-12 is notably worse than the AIM-120 and the R-77 by the looks of it, it would be more prone to being chaffed.

1 Like