The F-16CM PoBIT looks like it was soaked in salt water for 5 years
For nuclear escalation, is it optimal to bring CM-102s or LD-10s, i know the latter got a buff but i still can’t find a solid opinion between the two
i use the LD-10 to shotgun SAMs
i multipath until an ITO fires at me and then i just fire an LD-10 at it
it is quite risky but also fun imo
IMO depends on use case.
If you want to hunt down ItO 90s or 2S6, its best to take LD-10; CM-102s are kinda niche, I would just take them additionally to YJ-91As - against long range SAM its best to take YJ-91A, even though these also work very well against 2S6 and ItO in some sitations.
i made a topic post but how to know if its declined or accepted
what does the ld10 do better than the cm102? I think they have the same bandwidth while ld10s are just smaller. I thought cm102s were slightly worse than agm88s
ld10 pulls way more
Ld-10 is faster within 30km to the target and after 45km iirc
Cm102 is a worse 88A imo and would be better it they atleast tried to model its cruise
IMO CM-102s were made obselete by the LD-10 buff after the last update, and were a forced addition in the first place by gaijin trying to give china a HARM-A equal
You guys happen to know if this supposed K/RKZ is supposed to be a real thing? I find it hard to believe that modern chinese jets still only have 45 degree coverage.
iirc K/RKZ is something along the lines of chinese ECM designation, gaijin just took some random stats and slapped it on
I’ve had great success using a mix of the LD-10 and YJ-91, Sling a few of the latter off towards the S-300s/Type 03 radars at the start of the match, then go around doing pop-up strikes on the SHORAD sams, thanks for the suggestions
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/bePbUoTWcgM5
guys it would be greatly appreciated if u vote I know weathering wont be changed probably but atleast for that texture
funny thing about the yj91, it’s slightly slower than the kh31pd and has a slightly shorter burn time, not really sure why the Chinese would modify it to just be slightly worse but it doesn’t really matter enough to make a difference
its the base KH-31P/KH-31A thats why its different to the PD/AD
ngl its the closet thing ig
I believe the RWR they use some more modern KJ8206,i remember seeing a drone from some expo with 360° RWR,but i lost the picture on my old phone
No, because the KJ-8602 requires specific types of sensors, whereas modern Chinese aircraft feature sensor suites similar to those of the F-35 or F-22
Even the J-10A is no longer equipped with the KLJ-8602, as evidenced by its sensors
I find it unbelievable that the J10C, J15T and J16 somehow don’t have 360 RWR coverage, really hope there’s a way to get that changed

