why do u think that
because every other top tier jet has the same issue
or do you think that in service Su-30SMs look like they were draged out of a dump
same for the EF, Gripen and Rafale
way more dirty than any in service rafale

True but not too far off i mean the j16 literally looks like its rotting? I dont see that on the rafale
Sadly that’s how they like their jets to look.
They should add weathering as a slider but they won’t, they should know that not everyone likes their planes to look like a museum piece…
yeah like the tanks
i think you misspelled barn find
Forza reference
I was about to say xD
has anyone actually made a suggestion for weathering slide on planes? like on the forums
“We got a hint about some Chinese car in a barn!”
“Holy shit is that a Chengdu J-11B?”
i will neither confirm or deny that
😭😭😭
That would be a really good idea actually-
I’ve never heard of it though.
it would be perfect
P-50 vs T-50. Who wins?


im gonna make a weathering slide suggestion tomorrow if someone hasnt already



