lmao most modern when the PL-15 is old as the 120D
would be funny to see the respons for the R-37M
since it is from around the same timeframe as well
The answers were edited:
Such powerful missiles are not in the game yet. PL-15 is not an exception.
of course
They already said no to that one, when the Sm2 was first added.
They said something along the lines of: “we have no plans for such weapons”.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/sCjUJKtr3ZK2
made this one for fun aswell, its getting implemented lmao
Spoiler

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/wqQ4dhjohh6H
pl-15 isnt added for the same reason f-22 isnt added despite being older than every 14.7. its not balanced.
I might be posting this in the wrong place, but is there a possibility that the Su-35 can carry the PL-12A?
considering the PL-12A doesnt really exist, no
Is it possible with the PL-12? Or PL-15?
no, afaik they never integrated Chinese weaponry on the SU-35
That’s a shame. As far as I can tell from the shark calculator, the PL-12A is quite capable, so I thought the combination with the Irbis might have the potential to become meta.
I’ll just hope that for some reason, like with the 30MKK, Gaijin decides to equip the Su-35 with the PL-12 as well.
we will get more likely R-77-1 and all the other RU fun stuff on the SU-35
Unlike the Su-35, China has really integrated the PL-12 and PL-8 into its Su-30s.
The MK2 (or MKK in game) has been seen with PL12s on multiple occasions, whereas the Su-35S has only been seen with RVV-SDs

Honestly, I don’t think the Su35s gets much out of carrying the PL12A. It’s heavier than the SM2, and the only thing it’s got going for it is a higher rip speed than the two-seat Flankers.Well, except it’s got that radar with over 200° scan angle…
I prefer the BVR style, so I just want to try out the combination of the 240-degree radar and the PL-12A. In my personal opinion, at ranges where tags aren’t displayed, the PL-12A already overwhelmingly outperforms the R-77-1. Considering that its effective range will increase in the next update, that gap is only going to get wider.
No word yet on whether the PLA bothered to integrate PL-series missiles on the Su35. Probably because they only have a handful, so they don’t see the point.
Its a radome, and from a Museum they can get things wrong aswell, other than this radome there is no real confirmation the PL-12A was/is in service or existed, only circumstantial evidence, this conversation has taken place so often

