Shenyang J-11, J-16, J-15, History, Performance & Discussion

But hey, surely they have never treated the Chinese TT unfairly right :)

2 Likes

Yeah usual stuff, i don’t get the reason since China will be one of the coolest nations in the future :|

1 Like

J-16 has better suspended armament
Better missiles pl-10/pl-12/pl-15 , access to glide bombs before su-35 which only adopted them this year , better guided weapons like the cm-400 ,
A radar that can detect more targets than pesa sukhoi , and probably has better electronic warfare

2 Likes

Look at it this way, we’re one of the only nations that get multiple Fox3s and pretty good variety

2 Likes

Yooo J8F got TWS and fuel tanks in the devserver

1 Like

Just don’t even mention Russia or sukhoi anymore, if you don’t VVS won’t appear))

MLU is also missing tons of A2G ordinance.

So from what i’ve understood the french F16s will be higher in tiers but nonetheless the MLU needs a overhaul

We made a bug report, please do support it!

could you link it here so everybody can go for it?

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/5319EOUPIm1i

4 Likes

gaijin never treated unfairly to chinaTT
Β―_(ツ)_/Β―

4 Likes

Btw the J11A in the Dev server still needs quite a bit of work done to it, the main features that are wrong or missing should be:

1. Missing MAWS
  2. Wrong radar
  3. Possibly wrong RWR
  4. Possibly missing some CAS loadout
2 Likes

xd

who could have guessed

HMS modelled on our pilots :)

1 Like

An analogue of the Su-35 is the J-11D… for J-16 it is the Su-30SM2.
MPK/UMPK first shown at Farnborough 2002…
The first available photo of the application is April 2023…VKontakte | VK
There is an aviation version of Circon…
https://militarywatchmagazine.com/article/world-s-top-seven-most-dangerous-standoff-air-to-air-missiles-from-european-meteors-to-russian-r-37s

Su-30SM2 is NOWHERE close. And let it go already. This is a Sinoflanker thread, and it is evident that no one is buying your bs. J-16 is the best Flanker variant ever built and Russia has nothing similar to it. End of discussion.

8 Likes

Haha, those guys usually stay silent when pointed out that the so called best flanker Su-35 in their eyes is already demoted to 2nd line duties in Chinese service and in the process of being phased out.

5 Likes

Su-35

2 Likes