Shenyang J-11, J-16, J-15, History, Performance & Discussion

yo my point and others is, it is not “just a Su-30MKK”.

It is an entirely NEW plane that shares the same SHELL as the Su-30MKK, otherwise they have NOTHNG to do with eachother.

It has advanced Chinese AESA radar, superior electronic warfare systems, modern superior avionics and cockpit displays, integration of indigenous a2a and a2g munitions, upgraded engines (WS-10A), flat-top vertical stabilizers which the Su-30MKK doesn’t even have, and stealth enhancements, making it an entirely new aircraft.

The J-16 also has advanced stealth coatings and design modifications aimed at reducing its RCS, including radar-absorbing materials and reshaped vertical stabilizers as mentioned prior, which again significantly enhance its survivability and stealth capabilities compared to the Su-30MKK.

They are NOT the same aircraft and the J-16 is the most superior flying Flanker.

Superior to Su-35S and incomparable to a Su-30MKK.

Thank you.

2 Likes

J-11A MLU can utilize:

Air-to-Air Weaponry:

1. PL-8
  2. PL-10
  3. PL-12
  4. PL-15
  5. R-73
  6. R-77

Air-to-Ground Weaponry:

1. KD-88
  2. LS-6
  3. GBU-12 Paveway II
  4. GBU-16 Paveway II
  5. GBU-24 Paveway III
  6. YJ-91
  7. Unguided Bombs
  8. Rockets

Whaaat?

Yeah bro Something you do not understand.

I had to tell you this 3 times and you started talking about antennas

Are we sure about this? i’ve seen plenty of people state that the PL-12 can’t come with the J11A MLU.
Honestly its starting to get confusing…

This is a radio transparent antenna fairing

1 Like

Bro what? Do you still not understand.

I am talking about the VERY top of the vert stabs.

The FINS.

They are different. You proved it yourself.

I said it, albeit you could take it the other way

1 Like

This is a radio-transparent fairing, it can be put in any handicap

exactly the same

1 Like

My apologies.

Just for the sake of this long argument you came off very lightly when saying it is unique.

No lol it changes aerodynamics and rcs.

I am done arguing with you now.

The aerodynamics will not change much, their area is very small.And there are no RCS at all

1 Like

Well i guess we can only wait tomorrow to see what weaponry the J11A MLU will have.

2 Likes

Don’t expect much at all you know they will not give it anything crazy prob only R-77’s.

Gonna take a few months and a hundred or more bug reports for them to implement a full historical loadout.

lol

1 Like

yeah… honestly though China got off to a pretty good update, getting 2 new vehicles (could have another one if the Taiwanese antiair is confirmed) and we get a map with the three gorges dam.

Yeaaah hope people have a ton of fun with this update.

I cannot WAIT to come back to this game when I have time and by then hopefully all the good stuff is in!

J-11A MLU irl only mounted R-77, R-73, R-27ER, R-27ET, R-27R, R-27T

Although N-001VE can track 2 targets simultaneously

1 Like

Well, with ZSL-92 now modeled in game, i hope we can get WZ551D (PL-9C) and Yitian I spaa.

Source?