Shenyang J-11, J-16, J-15, History, Performance & Discussion

@BBCRF LOOK at the top of the tail fins

Excuse me for my aggression but I have about had it with you and your delusions about the J-16

5 Likes

This is an antenna, it has nothing to do with the power set of the structure.

1 Like

I saw two people quarreling over a J-16
But the J-16 is indeed based on the Su-30 shell, and everything else is domestically made. Basically, except for the shell, there is no trace of Russia in other aspects.

5 Likes

And this guy is saying they are the exact same aircraft when we were originally discussing how the J-16 is superior to the Su-35S.

And then as I said he started saying the J-16 is just a Su-30Mkk.

Troll wasting time my bad.

7 Likes

J-16 is a Su-30MMK / 2 Retrofitted entirely with domestic Chinese equipment, and has the ability to fire Russian and Chinese Weaponry

And it has 2? More pylons i think?

1 Like

Screenshot_20240530_131423_Drive

J-11B Prototype with Dual Pylon Mounts under the engine Nacelles.

From “Chinese Aircraft China’s Aviation Industry Since 1951”

So the trailer dropped, a J11 is in it however I don’t know if it’s an A, A MLU, or a B

A MLU

5 Likes

Ah shame, just hoped for a J11 to have more than just Russian missiles :/

2 Likes

Screenshot 2024-05-30 211909
The only screenshot were the J11 has missiles in the trailer is this one but it’s impossible to recognize the type of ordinance.

Its a J-11A, we wont get those till J-11B

I find the fact that we are getting the PL-12s just on the J8F somewhat disappointing

We dont know if its just in the J8F, it could also be on JH-7A, unless they want to introduce JH-7A2 later

2 Likes

I highly doubt they’ll give it Fox 3s for balancing reasons

I mean, we did just get seperate brs for air and ground.

I know, which is why I’m disappointed

Yeah but wouldn’t they have to raise the Jh7a once again? if i’m not mistaken it sits at 11.7 rn and it could have 2 PL-12s right?

Yeah it would have 2, it would probably go 12.3 arb and it could probably stay at 11.7 grb

not too fond of non IRCCM missiles and 2 Fox 3s at 12.3

Also can the MLU have PL-8s? and what would be the first IRCCM Chinese missile?