Shenyang J-11, J-16, J-15, History, Performance & Discussion

When I mentioned RWR I was talking about the KJ8602A which was fitted on the J-11A, the cockpit of the J-11A was also fitted with a new display and used locally produced parts which improved on quality. Gaijin will probably merge the J-11A and J-11A MLU into a Frankenstein aircraft as one is literally just a late production variant (like what they already did with the F-15A MSIP upgrade).

J-11A cockpit

SU-27 cockpit

For example the J-8B we’ve got in-game is the J-8B Block 02 but it’s not mentioned anywhere in-game. Either way the J-11A uses different instruments and that’s enough for a cockpit to be unique (like the J-7D).

You are trying to contrast the J-11A MLU (2007-2010) Su-27 (1985 model)

Saying this like we don’t have a F-16C in-game already…

3 Likes

In any case, since they announced the FOX-3… J-11A will be against the Su-27SM/CM3 and F-15C…

It really is depressing, how much squandered potential potential russia had. Also with their space program which has been in steep decline since the 90s. They are turning into another mediocre slavic country and im sure thats hard for them to accept. I think there’s also a significant amount of brain rot as a good amount of the old engineers are too old or dead entirely. Or leave the country

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind if its balanced at least

J-11 got a new camo rework

2 Likes

Rondels still missing details :c

恕我直言,他们更愿意选择乌克兰作为朋友

1 Like

before the 2014

3 Likes

It still need to rework because PLAAF roundels are incorrect for somehow.

1 Like

I do not like this! Is this final? When they add squadron roundels It makes it so hard to customize yourself. I was excited to put the Chinese Eagle head or the Naval Shark on it…

j-11 got slightly more thrust at sea level like 2-3%

2 Likes

How are you liking it? I have not got it on the live yet. I got the regular flanker.

Just looking at datamine, first getting best jet in game called mirage 4000

Does the J11 get any additional skins? I’m at work so I can’t check myself.

It gets one additional light grey skin as an alternative to the now updated stock skin

1 Like

I am glad they kept that one as that one is easier to put your own roundels on it.

No wonder at rank 8 after J-11 gaijin add new J-11 with BVRAAM RVV-AE in the future

Well IRL the J-11a obtained R-77 capability as well as being able to use Chinese domestic missiles.

J-11b is the main China flanker to look forward to.

1 Like