Shenyang J-11, J-16, J-15, History, Performance & Discussion

RLPK (Radar Sighting System) it includes (Radar/SUV/Weapon Selector/Navigation system for some types of missiles/ILS (Indicator on the windshield) and several other systems…for example, an optional data bus for the integration of Western weapons)…

1. The PERO is not a radar but an antenna system-there is no exact data where it was installed…
Spoiler

Снимок экрана 2024-07-12 133701

1. The radar for the Su-30MKK in the sources of 2000 was designated as N001M. In the future, the name N001VE is used …
  2. I repeat once again-the SUV system can be upgraded
    109-108-1-PB.zip (705.6 KB)
    Китайские противокорабельные ракеты. Часть 2-я (topwar.ru)
    Многоцелевой истребитель Су-30МКК. - Российская авиация (xn–80aafy5bs.xn–p1ai)
Spoiler

I know about the SUV upgrade thing, but I am now just trying to translate this…
Wait a moment before I read all of this.

No PL12 performance is stronger than R77

2 Likes

Some pics for y’all

4 Likes

The J-11/J-16 are the best Flankers when it comes to looks in my opinion, their grey scheme suits it extremely well and especially on the J-16s.

1 Like

The grey scheme looks sleek on them, one of my favorite variants.

Is that a dual rocket launcher pylon? Like 2 type-130 rocket launchers on the same pylon.
Also, just asking is there any way of separating the early J11s with Su27SK except for the serial numbers?

Yeah it is the dual launch pylon, we’ve seen it with J-10s with double PL-12s.

Also, what version of J11A is currently in game, because if it is the MAWS version, surely it would carry Chinese weapons or at least weapons with Chinese designations and not FABs and OFABs right?

It is hard to identify it. Having the MAWS doesn’t necessarily mean it has a different weapons. It is generally acknowledged that the first Sino flanker to have Chinese missiles is the J-11B.

3 Likes

Is there any sino-flankers with PL11?
Also regarding the J11A, I am more talking about the bombs, if we can find specifics about J11A with bombs and rather with bombs of either Chinese designation or Chinese bomb.

They use Russian Bombs, similarly to how Su-30 only fields russian bombs.

No idea about the PL-11, honestly i don’t even see why we should consider it since we are heading to a full PL-12 meta for us.

1 Like

PL-11B (ARH) i would like to see, although i dont think its equipped by any Sink-Flankers

1 Like

I guess only J-10As used it right?

I just want domestic stuff lmao

Yeah me too, but i really don’t have any info on the PL-11s

J-10s, J-8(?), JH-7A, potentially others.

Yeah, i hope to see a new line for the J-10s.

I have a feeling that in next update, China will get F-16A MLU with FOX-3 and Su-30MKK/MK2 instead of J-11B. The Chinese Su-30 is not that different from Russian Su-27SM performance wise if their anti-radar / anti-ship missiles are omitted.