Share your Toolbox Reward

Only ever got 1 vehicle from them. During the dragon box I got the Tandem Mai.

2 Likes

If we are talking about past boxes, I did get the German premium Tiger coupon in one of these earlier events, and this last winter I got the Yak-3T.

2 Likes

Where did all your SL go?

From 300 SL chests

Spoiler

From Skin chests: (had allready a few of then…)

Spoiler

1 Like

I WISH.

Over 150 crates for THIS.

I can’t even use the damn thing effectively since my French line is at 8.0 BR.

During the 292 event, I opened crates and got the AEC Mark 2, which is nice, but my British line is maxed up to 8.7 as well…

Took 100+ boxed for that one.

1 Like

Just spin the wheel today and got the Karusa battle cruiser.

1 Like

Bad. It only has dumb bombs and rockets, but no targeting computer for either of those.

Well, then I gotta use some anti skill issue pills ^^

As a “Hungarian company” based in the EU, how does GJN get around the lootboxing/gambling laws? I’d love to see them shafted by the EU over it.

5 Likes

Small reminder …

Attention! I don’t want to have a fundamental discussion about gambling in computer games here!
Here you can be happy for others.

I know it’s tempting. Have your own thread on the subject if you want to discuss it.

2 Likes

I appreciate you might not want to talk about gambling, but posting a thread which literally says, “hey guys, win anything good gambling recently?” is going to lead to that discussion. I personally would love it if GJN went more than a few months without trying to ram gambling down our throat to increase their own revenue.

4 Likes

I won this…

which is still better than what I found in the boxes in February, where I had won this plane

b

I consider these vehicles as niche things with a strong Slavic fetishistic sense

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind scamboxes if they removed orders and wages from the reward list.

7 Likes

I asked for it because it disturbs my basic idea that a few people should just be happy about their achievements together.
It only leads to a discussion about gambling if someone can’t resist starting a discussion about it. In my experience, this has to do with self-control.
Why start a discussion about it here?

Simply to be happy for others. That’s all I’m asking.

2 Likes

Hungary eated them

2 Likes

Lmao 😂

In this specific case it is easy: you pay with the non-premium currency, which can easily be obtained for free.

I have yet to find a vehicle in one of these crates (across all sets of them), I just got extremely happy when I got a coupon I could sell for 3gjn this time around from 100 boxes

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

gettin on that JAS39 grind

And the AV-8B+, that this is OP for its sim bracket