Share your Toolbox Reward

Congrats…Still triggered to see USSR behind Czechoslovakian tank

Dw,T-72M4CZ next russian event vehicle.

Dont you F-ing dare giving them any idea. russia doesnt need the best T-72 in the world (probably better then some T-80s also)

It would be first T-72 that actually reverse tho. So like third useable russian top tier tank lol.

Like i said. dont give them any idea. Its already enough that i need to see my vehicle in that TT. With moderna it is much worse, thanks to it being a event vehicle, there is almost 0% chance of it coming into a CZSK TT if it will ever be added into the game. Luckily we made also 20mm version so there is that

There is hope.

Hopefully one day i can be a true CZSK main with TT

1 Like

I spent about the same in the dragon boxes and got nothing good. In the tool boxes I got the Merkava Mk.3D, two low tier ships and a few avatars. I was hoping for the PT14-16 or VFW, but Im still happy.

I just wanted some ground…or even air vehicles…but no, i got 2 boats.

Yeah the boxes can be quite annoying. GL the next time (if you keep going on)

Boat GIF

1 Like

I got less than last boxes, but with more value. Before i got account bound Hawk 75 and Tornado MFG and Hawk 75 and PT-811 coupons. Now i got the Moderna coupon above and account bound 1.0 AMD.35 all while spending my SL for a month constantly again. Basically as long as i get some vehicle on acc that is worth and not the AMD or coupon,i am happy. Sure i dont have luck of my friend who got 2x BI or squadron mate who got 2x Surblindé coupon in Dragon boxes.

My results are:
Merkava Mk.3D
Tiger Tiger
Kfir. C2(Coupon/Dublicate cant use it…)
HMS Mohawk(Dublicate so 1 mio SL)
RU 3.3 Boat
I-180S
And all that for just 40 mio SL…

1 Like

The guy who gets all the SL
72rC

Your next goal is…Drumroll please!!!

Spoiler

R

1 Like

Didn’t want to waste SL this time, so I spent it somewhat sparingly. Probably 2-3 boxes a day. Couple of times around 8-10 boxes. So in total somewhere under 150 boxes over the duration of the event. And obviously I got bugger all from it:

• one hat decoration,
  • one April fools loading screen,
  • one April fools player icon (not even fun one, just some generic dude),
  • and one coupon for a football sticker, that cost WHOPPING 0,10 GAIJOB COINS ON THE MARKET! WowWee, I really hope I don’t spend it all in one place!

So, yeah, not very good.
At least more universal backups than in previous box event. I don’t use them that often and already have over one hundred in my inventory, but it is something. Not as useless as orders.

What makes that T-72 so special?

T-72M1 with 3rd gen ERA, new 1000hp engine, Turms fire control system with gunner and commander thermals, LWS, new EPpSv-97 which can pen 600-700mm of armor, new transmission with -15km/h reverse speed and some more

1 Like

It has a reverse gear, best selling point for me haha! Hell yeah sign me up!

I don’t overly like gambling (mainly due to the absolute spam of adverts in Australia that drive people mad including myself), But when it’s a simple free currency like SL I try it here an there.

But with SL from the last BP & some that I had gained recently I spent 4M an got bugger all plus another 1.5M SL as well which I put in, Not to mention most SL crates I did open in past events gave machines I already had.

Now Besides pointless booster & wagers I saw that I got the pfp from the 2077 event an that was it.

Fast forward till three days back while looking for a aircraft to use in a squad up I noticed the Bereznyak-Isayev BI-1 was in my TT, So I rushed to the item inbox an it showed one crate had received a hat & another the BI-1.

I was shocked & Stoked to see it as I had a 150€ aircraft on my account for a week without noticing as the poxy opening animation must have glitched on me.

Well I guess that makes up for me not being able to activate the Sd.Kfz.251/10 back in the original event since I had four coupons an got the Köln class Frigate Lübeck F224 & there goes all my luck for this year (just like the time I won the 2S38 a few weeks after its addition thanks to the those original GE crates).

1 Like

i spent like 80 mil total… (with about 80 mil to spare)

but im more annoyed that he got that many good/high tiered ground vehicles… and good vehicles in general… while i got complete crap (best was VFW, but everything else was garbage)

1 Like