Server Update 01.07.2024

I believe we have open reports on those matters. So until they are concluded I cant say with any certainty.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info

This hás nothing to do with comunity , of course every One has there opinion , but its Gaijin who decides and they should not make the same mistakes Over and Over , Im providing Proof on there mistake só they should fix it or game Will start losing players for mistakes like this that keep hapening , i have already made bug report with Proof its up to them to BE correct or not , and its up to players to keep playing or not based on wht Gaijin decides to do

And it shouldnt get AIM 120, britain has enough usable AIM 120 users. So deal with it, maybe grind any nation besides the US and britain and you might see this from a biased view. It seems like you just dont have other vehicles besides the gripen on britain and you dont want to grind another nation.

Just scroll down and Open gripen c packing iron PDF sheet and see what weapons any gripen could use , and then tell me where u see a r darters míssil there

Read this

Bro i have all us tree if i wants to play , i don t need other nations cause i don t wants to play other nations , i like to play f16 and gripen só thats what i play , if i already have UK gripen Im not gonna grind a hole tree just to get another One , if a new plane comes out that i like on other nations then i Will grind it , UK gripen can t use r darters thats a fact so yes it should have 120

What does spike have to do with it? They’re not present on Israel apache. It’s all about maw, lwr, countermeasures.

The treatment should be the same for all the identical cases. Not “here we do it this way and here we do it totally differently.” The outcomes of such situations should be predictable in advance based on the initial data, not a lottery where it is not clear how the developer will behave this time.

It had A-darters so it should get those but gaijin gave it R-Darters. Hate to tell you but this is the reason many people complain about unbalanced vehicles. Guess youll never play a gripen with AIM 120. Or you could grind out a TT without a premium vehicle and experience the full tree. Let me tell you sweden is not fun lol, italy is pretty solid but if you want a gripen with AIM 120, sweden has less vehicles to grind.

Actually a darters had development problems they where just tested never oficially used and they are ir missils not radar missils , SAAF gripens irl mainly use iris t ir missils ,and have used Meteor radar missils but much less

Then great they got a missile that represents their nation and is a unique gripen in warthunder since it has that. Also believe it or not its fun to have multiple nations so you can experience everything. So maybe you should try playing another nation. Since you love the gripen so much maybe you should play the nation that made it. 👍

They Proof is to evident they Will give UK gripen the 120

Just like they gave the JA37D its AIM 120’s? Lol good luck with that, they wont add AIM 120 because britain already has vehicles with AIM 120. Ask @Morvran (sorry bout the ping)

When will the kifir tank be fix?

And they should , and bump it up too 12.7 ,they dont because PPL don tpressure them with reports and proof

Why 12.7 lmao. It foesnt have IRRCM missiles like the harriers or KWS phantom. Though since you’re not familiar with any other nation besides UK US im not suprised you dont know.

But it can get them , fox 3 carrier cant BE lowest than 12.3

Again it doesn’t matter. It wont come and it shouldn’t imo. The JA37 chassis is not good. The only good thing on sweden is the JAS39 and the A21RB. Guess you’ll be upset about the F18/A-C/D MLU 2.

Lol u trying to get the report understated won t work

Thats if the devs decide that which so far Smin has given good enough reasons why they decided against AIM 120. When they fix the lofting they will be better. Besides britain doesnt need a gripen as their main fighter when they have EFT in December as a likely new fighter. You should keep asking Smin maybe he’ll change his mind 👍

Sorry Smin lol