Seek & Destroy Update Teaser

I would check right now but im having issues with this new keyboard, preoccupied with that

either way it improves the look of the harrier, had no clue whta that double dogtooth leading edge was doing

Something similar to the F-4, it had an advantage barely, but not enough, it’s supposed to support low speed flight/manuvering I think.

iirc it improves stall characteristics and said low speed flight, shame that said, i just through it looked weird, at leas the FA.2 isnt FRS.1 gen 1 harrier manoevering 12.3, gives it atleast a chance

1 Like

Yup, it would be a blast in Sim EC I’m sure.

i had a good time with the FRS.1 in SB, many fun over 5 min dogfights with MiG-23s and sometimes winning, something you would never get a chance at in RB

1 Like

i would rather have this instead,

2 Likes

give my JA 37D its AMRAAMs. There is otherwise no reason to have the JA 37D. It already has all the weapons the 37C has. Plus, why does Germany get a 3rd gen and Sweden not?

We need at least one of the three D.XXI models in the subtree.

IMG_3018
IMG_3009
I would rather have this but…

Maybe in 2028…

2 Likes

Can someone post updated AH-1Z cockpit from dev server!

Ok, people who are waiting for the U-SH 204 GK please drop ur opinions on this topic!

@Stona_WT @Smin1080p

Are we going to get more information on the SAM systems shown in this trailer and how they’ll be implemented into the game?

The dev server also seems to have some new “Missions” (Modes?) that may incorporate these SAM systems.

During the Russian devstream, BVVD also said that there is work being done on a new mode/mission to incorporate these SAMs.

Will we be receiving some information regarding these soon or is this something to expect for an update in the distant future?

Thanks.

attack point D

2 Likes