Seek & Destroy Update Teaser

Not completly correct, at the time he wrote that it wasnt available.

why in the almighty hell is France getting the god dam Hunter! Gaijin GIVE BRITAIN THE BETTER HUNTER! WE MADE EM FOR CHRIST SAKE!

Why just a few vehicles to UK??? :c

Hey scudlooking…

I wonder if they will give the F16A ADF AIM-120s eventually. It had them irl

Now

Yayy a fun swedish thing!!

Yeah, maybe that’s because Sweden not only has their flagship fighter jet, but in a general sense (IMO obviously) most of German air TT sucks (other than the F-4, yet again IMO) (talking top tier jets)

1 Like

I think it’s coming, it’s just not in the trailer.

Yes its on the Dev

1 Like

FA2 right? Does it get the fuel probe on it, or without?

Netherlands Hunter is just F.6 with AIM-9B…

Brit already has FGA.9 that is waaays better than F.6

Im a bit suprised that they did not even bother to implement the already ingame D.XXI for under the Dutch banner…

4 Likes

Te veel werk om Nederlandse skin tegeven , meschien later

When this update will be Live?

1 Like

The dutch D.XXI skin is already present in the game…

iirc it is without the fuel probe, even though it looks identical to the FRS.1 and the other Gen 1 harriers, it is about as manoeverable as a Gen II harrier like the GR.7 suprisingly

Maybe the model isn’t finished, because it should have a larger radar dome, very close to identical to the AV-8B+
FA2
FRS.1(L)

I’m pretty sure the FA2 and AV-8B are very close to akin with most aspects afaik, which would explain the AIM-120’s on it.

the nose is different, it looks liek it should, i was referring to the wings, they look almost identical to the FRS.1 and GR.1/3 / AV-8A/C but it apart from a small change on teh leading edge, somehow makes it turn a lot better

Yeah, I think it has something to do with the laminar flow of air over the wing.