Seek & Destroy Update Teaser

Doing this way also allows them to just C&P stuff around. An independent tree would require them to model more than 1 new plane and that’s clearly asking for too much.
So it’s a cheap and easy addition for Gaijin along with the stuff you mentioned, literally just win win for them.
Loss loss for us though

1 Like

A/G is just the Air to Ground Stores Page and CMD stands for countermeasure dispenser

XD its a joke right?

ZSL92 with 25mm canno (maybe

ZSL-92, autocannon PTL02

With belguim coming to the game they will now be able to copy the Fokker in the finnish tech tree to the belguim one

Belgium and Luxembourg with France is fine, and while Netherlands in the Cold War + modern context makes sense to be branched with Germany, that breaks down with WW2 era stuff

Thailand is the most likely candidate. Was an ally of Japan during WW2, then an ally of the US during the Cold War, so a perfect fit in the Japanese tree.

The 1200 rounds thing is the weapons screen in the AH64D, being 1200 rounds of 30mm chain gun

Where unique vehicles

They will be soviet tree

Fokker is dutch my dude

But the specific plane he is referring to wanted copied over is in the Finnish tech tree.
As far as i know there isn’t a Dutch Fokker in game.

dev stream when?

1 Like

Namer did not have an APS when the Samson and UT-30 were tested on it. Took a while to get it, certainly only after the Merkavas.

Namer-based IFVs exist in at least 4 distinct versions (that are applicable to War Thunder). This is the earliest of them.

There can also be a Namer with the MATE turret with an APS, and a Namer 2 with the same turret.

1 Like

is dev server opened?

no, the Russian stream isqnt even over. Wait for 2-3 hours I think

1 Like

cuando abren el dev server

dev server when

2 Likes

You can already get it check first then ask

1 Like