Sd.Kfz.251/21 should get a much higher BR

I’m not a CAS main, just a tank player but I laugh at the whole word “main”
You have to be limited to focus mainly on some small aspect in such a large game.

Don’t worry we aren’t laughing with you. Just at you.

Don’t worry, i also laughs at brainless people like you.

Irony.
You don’t even understand how a vehicle’s BR is set.

Badly? xD I just remind you that the M26 got 6.7 XDDD

Even gaijin don’t know, some vehicles are set historicly some by stats itts all random.

4 Likes

That is false.

Ok, explain then. I’ll wait.

1 Like

I do, that’s why I know how to avoid being shot down by that particular SPAA if I pay attention. It’s also why I don’t need to whine about it on the forum… ;)

Cue the elevator musak.

?wdym?

1 Like

You are under the mistaken impression that I am concerned with your ignorance. You were told a fact. If you question that, go do your own research.

Yeah, and on purpose, instead of bombing tanks, I will focus only on SPAA in the battle, great plan XDDDD
This is how you win battles by flying over and over the enemy resp instead of supporting your team in battle…
I’m not saying that you can’t, but you should do something more in battle than just camp over the resp…

2 Likes

man i asked u “how gaijin set the br’s of vehicles” and u responded like a npc or bot, even indian help center can talk better than u.

3 Likes

My, what a narcissistic response.

Buddy i am still waiting for response, u was acting like u know how this is happening so, how gaijin set br’s of vehicles?

3 Likes

yes and that is one of the reason it’s at the current br

that is literally how it works on most brs except a few br brackets which are dominated by cas. You always take out your biggest threat which is anti air or enemy fighters

That’s not only the case in warthunder but in real life too btw

XD you just don’t know, dude, you have 3k battles, you’ve barely started playing this game and you’re still trying to share your “wisdom” here
I will tell you how the vehicles are balanced: they are not balanced, they set the br according to the year of production, but the balance is mainly win rattio, that’s why in many cases there is no vehicle balance, and often you even have to wait for the gaijin to kindly move some unbalanced vehicle like 2s38 higher, sometimes it never happens does not occur as in the case of 2s38.
HSTVL still has 11.3 and in my opinion is worse than 2s38, you don’t need mobility or small size if your main weapon does almost nothing and has a low rate of fire and poor penetration.

Except that’s not the case since 15mm HE deal hardly any damage to plane structures.
So this 1-2 bullet was most likely 6-8.