Same maps again

Seversk winter 6 times in a row. Last time I didn’t even bother, I just crtl/alt/del closed the down game. Last I looked there are at least 50 maps not including the variations of each map so why am I getting the same map 6 times in a row???
Im away to play MoH:AA instead

2 Likes

If you’re quitting each and every one of those out of your dislike, I heard that the map cycle works in a manner where if you keep requeueing you will keep hitting that same map.

That is just a chatroom myth though to explain this phenomena.

It’s more to do with the BR/mode you have queued for and what’s available in that range.

(Edit - False flaggers are just spetic and need removing…)

1 Like

I only bugged out after the 6 map in a row. I played all the previous 5.

2 Likes

I had a month ago a more than 3 hour session getting nothing but europen province on the same mode and same side.
I have not quitted any match before i used up all my respawns/the match ended.
It was like around 20 matches in a row.

1 Like

If you think I actually care about any of your issues considering your antics around the forums here, you’re sorely mistaken.

I’m helping the genuine player who’s looking for help.

1 Like

O_HOgameplay : So the selection doesn’t work or doesn’t work well. What interest would Gaijin have to fix on the same map?

1 Like

Nothing. As long as it sort of works it is unlikely to be fixed.

1 Like

Because the matchmaker in this game breaks every update or so, for all intent and purposes there is no matchmaker, it just shuffles between 5 or 7 maps every few days, so you get different flavors of maps, sometimes it’s city-mania or mixed open maps lol.

1 Like

I’m not crying, you’re crying…

I told you, I ain’t gonna lift a finger for you, and the advice I made in the first post stands true.

You need to fix your top lip.

1 Like

Lol.

You are doing exactly that - crying.
Truth hurts you so much when you can’t disprove anything i say, so you just resort to this kinds of things.

1 Like

I have gotten Severesk-13 3 times in a row multiple times. Such a bad map too.

1 Like

That is false.

While what i was talking about was full matches, i’ve had many times when i got the same awful map in a row 8Iberian castle for example) where i just left without even spawning.

1 Like

Probably a bug…happened before and usually fixed after a few hours/days…

1 Like

Again, I don’t care for your issue. Take the hint.

As I said to the OP, trying to change the BR slightly could make a difference. Nothing is ‘false’ about my statement. I literally do not care what you say, or what your issue is…

1 Like

I can’t stand Seversk-13 any longer either. During Object 292 Event when i also grinded Sweden alongside i kept getting it all the time alongside Flanders, almost went insane.

From what i can see the Game has a total of 53 Maps (excluding different variations of the same Map) and minus the BR-locked ones you should always have a pool of like ~40 Maps available but definitely doesn’t feel like it. Im almost at 3.000 total Matches played and feels like ~2.500 of those played on the same 6, 7 maybe 8 Maps.

3 Likes

I took a look at your map list…apparently you haven’t been playing a lot…but from the 12 games listed you have 11 different maps…
I would guess there is a perspective issue and you remember MORE the 7 or 8 maps you like/dislike.
THAT SAID…the game will favor some maps depending on game mode and BR range…so you can have a few maps appear more…but if you look at 100 game or so, i am confidant you will find most of the AVAILABLE (to your mode/BR) maps.
BTW…sometimes, some maps will appear much more…particularly visible when a maps is new or was modified…and also happens by “accident/bug” on new updates…which i believe was the actual reason for this topic…

1 Like

Yes im taking a break since Object 292 Event…got quite repetitive and burned out during that.

To much Flanders anyway, gimme city maps (not seversk)

1 Like

Flanders is the very definition of mid.

1 Like

Yea if its not multiple Severk 13’s its multiple Flanders…

1 Like

Didn’t get the new Holland Map once so far

1 Like