SAAF JAS-39C Technical Data and Discussion

You can apply these symptoms to anyone who has ever lived

I didn’t know, thanks for being so informative.

This is untrue, I’m actually a die hard American patriot.

I quit playing that game because it lacks realism.

Not really…I don’t see anyone else here behaving like you.

Nah it wont, russian jets are getting dunked on in it hard besides broken mig21. He will be back in no time.

lol

2 Likes

I suppose better than just being angry about a discrepancy with real world information being corrected

Oh my god seems like the next thing you gonna do is go to Sweden to the HQ of Saab and correct all their classified documents as they contain lots of errors

If you can prove, without any doubt, that the Gripen’s FM is as wrong as you claim. Then provide Proof. But the argument that the Gripen is worse than the F-16 IRL and therefore must be worse in game too, is just BS.

Im all for accuracy in War Thunder. But nerfing the Gripen because its not from “Merica!” is just insane

only mentioned that it has better sustained turn rate than the JA37, so how did you come to the conclusion of x1.435?

MiG_23M in his final form - transforming the world to match WT and russian bias

That honestly explains quite a lot.

Ah I see, so unfortunate, it would have been very interesting to see stunned faces of Saab engineers when they take a look at your reports

Well that isn’t the reason, the reason is because it was overperforming (and still is, in areas)… underperforming in others.

Overall the entire model is still wrong.

source: trust me bro

Then prove it. “Its wrong because its wrong” is still not evidence.

YOU KEEP SAYING THIS WITHOUT PROOF

How difficult is it for something to sink into your head.

source: “Trust me bro”

images

I doubt you’re right about much to be completely honest.

@Gunjob surely this just constitutes trolling/harassment now?

Overall the entire model is still wrong. Because you said?

Yes, you don’t believe me?

you comic

1 Like