SAAF JAS-39C Technical Data and Discussion

You should introspect

I’m also working on more Gripen reports

True, most US vehicles require the aid of either Rolls Royce or BAE to operate. New B-52 engines are made by Rolls Royce too.

Fairly certain one of their destroyers is almost entirely designed by BAE, only thing that isnt is the Phalanx or something like that

Oh is that so?

So which areas are gonna be nerfed this time?

Also according to which flight manuels? Cause most Gripen manuels are still classified.

Yeah, can we discuss this crazy response to this bug report

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/o3uFC3fupAl0?comment=HVKcc8ewXs5IwoiGr2mImdaj

They wont even give it its full 12G when in SAS mode because “there is no reasons to pull higher than 7-9G in simulator mode.”

You’re derailing the thread coming in constantly to assert how bad european tech and the eurofighter is.

You should go and look at all your posts over the last 1-2 weeks. You were bad before, but it was never really this ridiculous. When you can’t even read simple tables on the war thunder wiki, how can you expect any of us to take what you say seriously? These aren’t like one off mistakes either, I’m tempted to create a catalog for the grandchildren.

Like I said, all the “changes” you’ve brought to the game the devs were probably already planning…it’s convenient you ignore the multiple reports of yours that they ignored, because you were being biased and trying to apply a penalty to the gripen which no other jets in the game have.

according count some pixel

Oh WOW , so accurate so realistic.

Don’t mess with him… he knows his stuff.

He plays war thunder.

Spoiler

Sweet, then this must be suffecient evidence for Challenger Bug reports

2 Likes

Meanwhile offical SAAB documents shows it can pull 12G when its needed.

Man they sure do love limiting Europe designs capabilites.

Let me draw some pixels where it shows Gripen outperforms any jet that has been commisioned, gonna do the same thing for Leclerc as well Xd.

their repsonse was:

Will be increased to 10G, we are using ~9-10G usually for SAS G-limiters, there is no reasons to pull higher than 7-9G in simulator mode.

So they are essentially confirming that the bug report is correct. It should be 12G. But that no one in SB turn fights apparently (because they rarely remember the gamemode even exists not too mention have actually ever played it) so why the hell are you even trying to pull more than 9G. That would just be crazy. But here have 10G instead, because 10G = 12G

I’m guessing there is no blackout function in sim?

Yea saw that response, pure bs tbh.

You mean G-Lock? Yep, 100% modeled and works, same as in RB. if anything its even worse because you have no markers and have to keep visual tabs on a tiny black dot in a turn fight

Control loss from it as well?

Yep

Cant see why the limit would need to be lower then. Odd choice.

Yes.

I’m guessing it’s because the G-strain is more realistic in sim. You probably pass out instantly under 12g