Saab J35XS BR change to (10.7 -> 11.3)

We have all experienced this with alot of Meta premiums, and TT vehicles.

1 Like

Have you flown the aircraft in ARB?

If not, stfu.

2 Likes

Have you played every aircraft it faces? I don’t have to be a chef to know my food is burned.

I was playing F84G and there were spitfires getting killed by Mig 15 all the time if not F86, as they are less agile, slower and outgunned.

1 Like

Do you have a learning disability? I fly the J35XS, and have flown against every aircraft it faces. I am aware of how it performs against every aircraft.l

2 Likes

But have you flown the aircraft it faces?

What a ridiculous argument. Let’s just throw random shit on a wall and see what sticks

Why not rebut with the colour of the sky or the wing speed velocity of a south African sparrow?

Well, it is your argument. So at least you admitted how bad it was.

No. It is the inverse of my argument.

This is about a J35XS.

And your twisted logic is based off of everything else except for this particular aircraft.

1 Like

Just came across that the finish J-35XS could mount R-13Ms… Why didn’t they add it in game

1 Like

Nah end at C not A but at less A can hold it own

Italian F104 is the same BR as the Mig-27 lol. That means it gest to face off against the R60M.

Fr dude if u dont have aircraft then dont talk shit

1 Like

I must totally agree.
6X AIM-9J ( only from rear !!! ) missiles + 6 fkin pieces of chaff and flare duo, and you are uptiered in the most of the times. → the planes against you have classy radars, 4-6 missiles in AIM 7F - Matra magic 2 - AIM 9L - R60M or even worse, the R73 class, AND NO RWR!!!

It’s like to be the a guy in a cell, where The Mount from the Game of Thrones drops his soap to the floor, and blinks…

It’s better to do something with the BR system, if you want to have a good gamer base, and if u don’t want to apologize (again), there are more planes to review!

6 Likes

Yet you face 12.0-12.3 with 12 countermeasures and now RWR xd

4 Likes

they should give us RB71 (DF) missiles if they want to put us up this high of a tier, j35xs always gets uptiers to 12.0

R60M is a simple thing to run away from but head on survivability is quite low. Only thing you can currently do is to try and flare enough that they can not lock. AIM9L is much better but I get asipides… Getting J8B right now, the PL5Bs only 10 were ever produced but it is China’s default missile now for some reason.

2 Likes

totally useless plane, a legalized theft. a vote on the forum is needed to bring him back to his BR

1 Like

Just more decompression needed, plus the new update I think GAIJING is just getting a new round of ‘premium wave’ to rob some1’s bank account, there will be new jets for sweden and china, as one is overnerfed and the other over buffed, although J7D probably will stay in 11.0 until October.

you may be right, in any case, having the J35XS at 11.3 is pointless, there’s not a single reason to keep it there

5 Likes