Saab J35XS BR change to (10.7 -> 11.3)

My suffering will end on J-39A…

2nd generation vs 4th generation

2nd generation vs 4th generation

2 Likes

Ok, and? The XS is completely average in how much it went up. Complaining you didn’t get special treatment is quite funny.

1. MiG-23 is not a 4 gen. It a 3rd.

2. Draken is 3 gen. too.

3. If u can’t evade R-24R after nerf, or die to Phoenix - that a skill issue. Really.

For R-24R you need to be higher than Flogger (if u fighter), or just hug the dirt (if you want to SRAK some base).

For AIM-54…
Well pretty same, just, if you fighter - notch the missle, and get back to course, as RWR get calm.
Or still - hug the dirt (but there risk to be injured by Phoenix buffed warhead).

If you complain against AIM-7E/F/M carriers with dopplers - i can understand you, because i myself hunt on base crackers, using Fox-1 from 2.5+km height, where antipode ain’t work.

2 Likes
  1. Mirage 2000 4 gen

F-14A 4 gen

Mig-23MLD 3+ GEN

I see you haven’t played the J-35XS since you’re writing about RWR… But there is no RWR.

4 Likes

Well, I don’t said about Mirage/Tomcats (i ain’t see them often) and Floggers 3+ gen. is still 3rd.

Well, i played.
But not so long - lesser than ±10 games, so yes - i forgot.
Well, you still can fly low against Tomcats, and see MiG-23 attacks if be aware.

In all my games on Draken, i ain’t been killed by SARH/ARH from BVR.

The only question is, should he even play against PARL or ARL (Aim-54A)? 11.3 overstated. He needs his 10.7

1 Like

It’s 3+ and has always been 3+

I have statistics for him. Stable, dull, not even 2 (on a super plane). I bought it on discounts, half of the fights on 10.7, half on 11.3

I played both ASB and , this is garbage in the new BR.

And don’t look at the planes shot down in the SB, these are bots. 95% of bots.

I played against him in dogfight, he always won. Draken can’t do anything without even passing through. Because for 9J you have to fly less than 2km into the rear hemisphere. And the enemy will obviously notice you earlier. The Fins had R-13M1, but the developers did not give them out, as well as 1000 ft and 500 ft bombs.

For example, in any of the modes you stayed 1 vs 1 with the Mig-23M/MLA and what will you do? There’s no chance in the frontal, you can’t twist it. With the new flight model, the steering wheels turn brown after 500 km/h, and 500 km/ h is death for the Draken. There is no overclocking. You will always be hung through the vertical. And you’ll just look up and be jealous. Looking at the passageways and frontal at its only crookedly positioned 30mm AKAN and still very oblique. How many frontal ones I had and this 30mm just don’t hit, although I’m counting on how the gun is positioned.

2 Likes

No, ive only been killed by being out turned by a F-5 or MIG-21, or Just about Some other fighter.

For being a plane that’s supposed to be hyper maneuverable id say that is just a huge pile of crap. I got the J35D because it was supposed to be the most maneuverable jet, then gaijin went and removed its mobility because it was unfriendly for new players that accidentally where sent into flat spins.

So id say that the only pro the draken has now is that its a free kill. Since you are unable to defend yourself at all.

1 Like

But they made the plane unsuitable for everyone. Both for new and for Assos of all modes.

The plane literally has to be at 10.0-10.3, so that at least it can spin with someone.

It would have been better if he could have gone into a tailspin, but he gave me these disgusting angles of attack.

I love how everybody just yells notch missiles or just out turn the missile,

Sure, now my speed is at 500 km/h and my flight performance is a brick and the enemy that was behind me, sends another missiles. or just guns me down.

Lets face it the J35s only real strategy is to go to Ground RB and deny attackers. Or just be passive throughout the whole Air RB match

4 Likes

Lately, when all the allies have already killed the opponents and there are 1-2 opponents left, figure out where I am 1 time draining the speed out of desperation, I just want to send my J-35 to the ground and that it would be called the 2nd widowmaker, like the F-104G

Thats what im saying the J35 cant handly dogfights like it could IRL, right now in WT there is not a single chance that you will win. Gaijin really just saw the J35s as a fast cash grab then when it was no longer popular threw our favourite dorito into the Nerf trashcan like every other vehicle

1 Like

How unexpectedly and pleasantly they sent it to the trash after discounts. How so)

1 Like

2 Likes

I like how gaijin is focusing so hard on the Top tier that new players wont ever play, then make the (Bomber)Cockpits look so horrible at the tiers that all the New players are.

At this point gaijin is just showing that they are just not wanting to put in the effort of hiring a modeler to create a design for a darn cockpit!

1 Like

Anyway, a new relatable meme,

5 Likes