Russian Teams Steamrolling NATO - Top Tier is Broken Again?

If this was only relevant to one tangential vehicle…
Vehicles can and will lose/gain significant amounts of WR without having any changes happening to them personally, which just proves you wrong but you’re free to die on that hill though.

I never judged vehicle’s performance by it’s WR as there are better ways to do that. You do you, but don’t be surprised someone is questioning your nonsensical claims. Good job on ignoring that premiums = noobs part yet again.

1 Like

Yeah, meta in air forces, anti-air and helis, even people with the skill level pros agree that russia is good 3 out of the 4 matrixes

All of those are extremely valid grievances.

I honestly don’t think the Su-30s are that meta for SQB

From playing the pantsirs most enemies I saw were Rafale’s, gripens and Eurofighters.
I can ask some onyx fellows to see what they commonly use.
I doubt flankers are used that often.

Kh-38MT is good and all, but flankers are not agile enough to contest in fights against NATO aircraft at this br

Who compiled this and where was this posted?

Note: reading is hard, so I missed the comp/tournament point. The following was under the consideration that this list was for regular GRB and as such the opinion correspondigly. (as tournaments deal with restrictions not in place otherwise)

Not gonna delete it but its worthless for the discussion in a way, so I'll put it in a spoiler:

Whoever put Elde98 instaed of ITO90M in there has completely lost their mind
Pantsir-S1 over Pantsir SM-SV is even worse though.

Merkava 4M over BVM is also questionable but atleast I can sorta get behind that (with lots of cope)
Although M1A2T exists too, which outperforms either…

and it says it was updated after SM-SV release, so that’s not an excuse either.

Considering that this list is for GRB exclusively, then it’s already failing at being a “meta list” the moment you put JAS39A as 12.0 “meta” when it literally has no lineup except CV90120-T

Same with 2S38, which is the best utility platform in this game but works for that role (and spawning cas) at every BR it’s available at.

It’s almost as if the lineup that’s available to you and as such the options you have is what makes it good or bad, not individual vehicles (except when they absurdly broken like BMPTs have been [and BMPT still is] of course)

Like geniuenly, I dont know who compiled that list but it is by no means something to be taken as a serious reference.


Anyway, using comp lineups for general vehicle strength stuff is like a bit iffy I think.
I don’t play comp in WT but did so in WoWs, where trash regular botes became extremely good for comp due to its very specific nature & restrictions - I assume the same would apply here.

The 14.3 br meta list is slightly out of date.
SM-SV is obviously on top there

The list is for SQB
Not grb
Please
Reading comprehension

Mi-28nm is already better than it

{A74CB2CC-19FB-4157-8F8F-D1A024C21709}

Ironic, isnt it? Guess neither of us can read.

Huh, true

1 Like

Lmao, my most played tank is not even BMPT, not clouse to the top, kv1 op? Pz4H is more op than any kv, ah yes 2s38 is SUPER OP LOL, 2s38 dont have any armor, just a glass cannon, ka50 nerfed, ka52 useless now, you dont known how notch R24R, same for R27ER, R73 trash, is a Super R60, the su25 op lol, "“mig25"” if you lose to a Mig25 you play bad, or flying high, strela op, hum, pantsir is not op, just added to the game too early, ahh my beloved 38mt, sm sv is on par with every spaa rigt now, you are just bad, not in the game, not in the game, s400?, not in the game, not in the game

T series dont have turret basket irl

Whatever you say man, guess russian tankers just levitate in place then.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure he’s just talking about the history of cope against russian equipment

2 Likes

Still your most played tank(s) since they were added (Dec 16 '25)

What you just sent is a brochure of the AUTOLOADING MECHANISM THAT IS MODELED IN THE GAME. The T-series ships use several cables connected to the turret ring and a turret rotation mechanism, which, guess what, is also in the game. The crew members are literally seated in seats attached to the turret, unlike an Abrams ship where they can even stand. How on earth do you think a basket and an autoloader could fit in the same space? Use your brain to argue facts.


Screenshot 2026-05-29 154059


https://youtube.com/shorts/xYohjjSkTEs?si=iteq1njxiF9yxLil
Just because you OoBrooms or leopard have this you want for everyone

prob

1 Like

I guess RU-tankers just levitate, by the power of Putin himself.

And blessed by Stalin himself

2 Likes