Minor nations’ premiums performing better might suggest that a lot of experienced players are grinding minor nations with premiums to simply storm past all the copypaste.
I started grinding China a week or so ago, and I wish I had Al-Khalid to do the same thing with basically all of China under 8.7 due to excess of boring, copypaste vehicles acting as a filler.
i will secede the exelcior it is far superior to the KV-1 variants and very undertiered, however the ZIS-5 gun is god tier and will always beat a QF 75mm until it gets its rightful TNT filler to M61 or the pzgr composite shell
better armour and comet mobility, it should be 4.7.
We filled the explosive cavity with concrete, as APHE in reality didnt do much at all (APHE if it was modelled accurate would have no noticable improvement over solid shot until you get to stupid big bores).
I wouldn’t say that. The tank is just incredibly forgiving and has a incredibly low skill floor, so its easy for noobs to do well, which is most of Fuji players.
plus youre playing britain. Solid cluster of your team will be competent and other than in a full uptier against italy, there is a zero chance of seeing a 17pdr, which would have demolished you without a second thought.
the PZ IVH&J should be 4.3 not 3.7 and the VK30 and panther D should be 5.7. those guns on those platforms it too OP for such low BRs. Germany eats good from having such trash players dragging things into low BRs
IS-7 is really that easy to play. I play it pretty braindead and my GRB K/D in it is slightly above the overall average at 2.5.
I play the IS-7 how people describe top tier Russian MBT playstyle: turn brain off, just push forward, use minimal situational awareness, goof around a lot.
I think that ease of play comes more from it’s rarity and people having no idea where to shoot it for optimal results. It’s a vehicle without stabilization, pretty poor reload speed and gun depression with mediocre mobility.
As for the stats, IS-7 in general has only like 15-30k games per month, which makes it super easy to inflate it’s stats due to it’s rarity (and mostly older, more experienced players having/playing it due to it being a 2018 event vehicle). I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest to learn most of those games played were in cherrypicked downtiers to club AP slingers.