Russian Bias once again

BR 7.3

BR 7.3

Both SPAAs same BR. What is this blatanly Bias?

edit: The M163 is 7.7 wtf?

1 Like

No substance, no data, no reasoning, just “wahh look at these pictures wahh”

There is no such thing as Russian bias, it literally started as a joke within the community to explain Gaijins spaghetti code.

Imagine flagging posts that disagree with you.

10 Likes

are you blind? maybe go see an eye doctor

1 Like

Wiesel has thermals, DM63, and a very fast and tiny chassis. It’s more of a light tank than an AA.

6 Likes

I see no Russian bias, only a Soviet SPAA that was mostly used against Infantry in Afghanistan.

2 Likes

“Ooga booga I have a picture and some numbers”

The Su-27SM is 13.7 and the F-15J(M) is 13.7. Is that Japanese bias?

Data and reasoning means at least saying X has this and Y has that, or bringing up KPB

5 Likes

Clear German bias as Wiesel 1a4 shouldn’t be classified as an SPAA

1 Like

yeah dont you see how the soviet zsu with the sams are at 9.3 meanwhile everyone else is stuck with garbage spaa, although i dont think its radar or range is very good

I may be wrong cause i haven’t used the those 2 SPAA. But i believe the only thing you listed that has a lead indicator is the 163.

So if I’m correct no bias.

Are you able to elaborate on your position in more detail?

Also, does the 4M2 even have radar?

Shilka M2 (Has no radar, decent ammo capacity, and is an extremely large and easy target)

Wiesel 1A4 (Has no radar, meh ammo capacity, small and fast target)

M163 (it’s a damn Vulcan with a radar on a M113, why wouldn’t you expect it to be at least 7.7

No, it doesn’t -_-

If you were to take the radar off the 163 it could go to 7.3. A vulcan isn’t much of a game changer compared to the shilka.

Please be more specific, I don’t understand your skill issue here.

2 Likes

I presume it’s some gripe about the near 4.0 br gap in the US TT

Good thing that the next update will give the US 2 spaas

Oh? Where you hear this?

From the most recent mod team info post

We dont know anything about the one spaa but the skink will be nice to have. The cannons are not good at range but it will be much harder for cas to take it out.

I knew about the skink discussion. New domestic SPAA to fill in will be nice. The if all goes to plan is concerning.

Yeah. I would love for a break from new top tier mbts/jets and just have an update that tries to fill holes.

Sadly, i dont see them doing much to help spaa. US chaparral has had a big bug for over 8 months which has no fix in sight.

I used to play it a lot but i havent touched it since the bug effectively removed the upgraded missile