Russian Bias once again

Yet again, the third topic about Russian bias I see this week. Is this a new record?

Let’s go to the facts. I never played the Afghan since I don’t see any interest to grind a vehicle in this specific BR just to get forced to play 8.3 - 8.7 due to the high population in this BR.

ZSU-23-4M2 doesn’t have any radar but the double of the ammo on the ZSU-23-4 and the ZSU-23-4M4, it’s the same slow chassis and the same armor protection (none), bad ammunition penetration power around 51mm at point blank, and it’s a huge vehicle and it will be easily rendered a long distances due to the 250% visibility percentage.

Wiesel 1A4 is more agile, has access to APDS rounds, good at scouting with turns to be even better with the 2nd-3rd generation thermal imager making it a perfect scout unit, it’s also small with only 62% visibility percentage, you won’t see this vehicle unless you directly point at him.

This visibility system we have in game is a pretty tricky to understand, in fact, I may be wrong regarding to this specific point.

As mentioned by SidewaysCube946 it doesn’t show any proof of bias toward Russia, I wonder if you ever played it to be stating this as much people do when die to it.

The M163 is the same as the Shilka, high firerate but no penetration for mostly medium and heavy vehicle, you mostly rely on assisting allies, they’re on the same situation, actually M163 can hold some shots from HMG at front and depending the angle and distance, on the side too, maybe the rear too as it has the same milimeter in all arc.

As much others here and in any other topics: no it’s not Russian bias. And me: there’s no Russian bias; you’re only another brainwashed guy by rage and content creators that has the same ideas.

3 Likes