Russian Bias in 2026?

Screenshot 2026-03-30 020621
Jesus one of the bro went 0 kills 6 deaths

2 Likes

You’re lucky I was too lazy to record that one.

You wouldn’t act this way if I showed the said clip. Too bad.

USSR only had Germany on their side, whose best tank at 11.3 is a Leopard 2A4 at 10.7.
It’s no wonder your team won, you had the mathematical advantage in tank capability.
Equal skill your team wins, even a minor disparity your team was still probably going to win.

It’s why I’ve been demanding DM33 Leopard 2A4s to help close the gap between Germany and other tech trees around that BR range.

Just got 2 nukes : first one with M901 only, the other one with VBCI + AMX-10RC.

9.3-9.7 and 8.3 are typically the kind of BRs I call balanced (8.3 more debatable due to Turm + T58 + 906, but heh), because Russia actually looses as much as they win there. There is also no nation in particular overwinning. No complaint at all at these BRs, it’s actually enjoyable to play and nukes are even possible while playing France.

Current +10.3 is a whole different situation. Russia is literally winning every games. Very unbalanced and literally unplayable.

EDIT : I would add 7.7 is the same deal as +10.3. Very unbalanced.

IS-3, IS-4M, T-10M, Object 268 and other stalinium vehicles at this BR are simply too strong compared to their NATO counterpart.

What a thing to say xD That’s just screaming that you’ve no argument here and are now hitting levels of obsession.

Funny thing is I’ve been playing pretty much France, china and Italy at 11.7 for the last week or so, and most games I’m with russia are losses

1 Like

Lmaooo at least he wasn’t in last place

You know what maybe he made a wall of dead tanks to keep the BMPTs out 👀

image

They’re extremely compressed and not really balanced to be quite honest.
9.3 you see the likes of the ztz96 rolling around, Olifant Mk2 with DM63 , gen 2 gunner and ocmmander thermals.

as well as the likes of the XM1 and such.

9.3 for france is extremely strong due to the lights it has as well as the AMX30 Super which is arguably one of the best 9.3 MBTs in game and could easily be 9.7.

7.7 is actually relatively balanced bar for heavies in full uptiers.

Sorry what? the somau SM and french mediums solid shut scythes through their armour.
T32E1 is also a massively armoured monster at those BRs which has a better round than the russians, don’t see it on the list.
You’ve also got at 6.7 the arguably under BRd’ Tiger 2s, 7.0 the damn T29 which is really strong

Back of T-54 turret bounced against Leo 1 400mm heat shell. No weird angle where the shell actually landed.

In the armor simulation, the whole back of the turret is green against Leo 1 heat shell. Whatever the angle considered, the turret remains green everywhere.

It’s called straight russian bias.

Play 10.7/12.7/13.0 against Russia only, and we’ll talk about it again. I too get some wins at 11.0 against Russia, more than 10.7 or 12.7-13.0.

Yeah ok you’re just posting to contradict me, hence this :

7.7 is actually relatively balanced bar for heavies in full uptiers.

immediately followed by :

Sorry what? the somau SM and french mediums solid shut scythes through their armour.
T32E1 is also a massively armoured monster at those BRs which has a better round than the russians, don’t see it on the list.
You’ve also got at 6.7 the arguably under BRd’ Tiger 2s, 7.0 the damn T29 which is really strong

implying there is, in fact, no balance.

Anyway, bro just wants to win the argument I guess (or ragebaits I’m not sure anymore).

EDIT : I forgot to say you’re only complaining because Russia doesn’t have the bias at these 8-9.7 BRs.

1 Like

HEAT FS being universally borked for a long time is no fault of the T-54 it also happens with HEAT fired by the T-54.
I’ve had heat out the 105 do absolutely nothing to leopard 1s when hit in the UFP, hell happens now to this day.

No it isn’t man, get your head out the damn sand lol, HEAT FS has been broken in the game for years, even standard heat has been borked when it gives you nothing for a shot which should of wiped the enemy.
You are actually choosing to ignore any and every single thing which goes against the theory of russian bias.

the T-54 is one of the weakest tanks at 8.0 due to the mobility, turret traverse, gun traverse, limited depression as well as the armours ineffectiveness at resisting heat. You can shoot it in the UFP and one tap it lol.

You got gaijined and are taking it as hyper russian bias when ever something goes wrong.
Hell I shot a turm 3 which someone uptiered to 11.7 with a 120MM heat from an ariete and it did nothing xD

I literally cannot play it against russia only I don’t have some mystical control of the match maker to force it to do that xD.

11.0? I’m tlaking 11.7 - 12.7 not anything lower than that, which means

  • A constantly within BMPT range where there can be more than 4 per side.
  • B constantly using 9.7s at 11.7 and doing quite alright with it.

So you go take a VRCC into a 12.7 game and get 4 -8 kill sand get bcak to me mate

1 Like

how is this contradictory?

this didnt happen
but all of the bs below did

lots of videos




all of the above occurances are game mechanics flaws (overcluttered damage models, rng ammo and fuel detonations, spalling etc) but you would scream bias if that happened to a russian tank

4 Likes

That’s my point, he doesn’t understand that the game has it’s own issues outwith just “russian bias” and now he’s going around obsessing over it on almost every post.

I can’t tell you the amount of times I’ve dinges some paper target with HEAT and did nothing

*the community in general doesnt understand
barely anybody even knows that fuel and ammo explosions are rng

everybody just drags the 10+ year old meme to try and seriously explain obvious game flaws

This was a 13.0 match.

1 Like

I love that it genuinely came from a meme as well, and it’s now become some serious conspiracy among the players

Fair enough.

there is no way your saying bmpt is not overpowered…

It should still move up to 11.7 or even 12.0 and/or get it’s survivability fixed, however most 11.7+ tanks can deal with it fine.

My man… it’s the last sentence of the post you replied to, on its own.

I stopped commenting on the BMPT’s BR after the end of my cross analysis that proved it could be 11.3/11.7. Any higher would require new evidence that overpowers the evidence of cross-analysis.

For reference, this was the cross analysis that criticized BMPT being 10.3:
M4A3E2 is 2.0 BR higher than M4 Sherman [2.3 higher than one or two 3.3 Shermans].
IS-4M is 2.3 BRs higher than KV-122.
Matilda III vs most A13s: 2.3.

Heavy armor without weapons changes doesn’t see more than 2.3 currently.

So that proved that BMPT should be at least 11.3 based on the fact its offensive capabilities are at 9.3 without armor.

So no, I’m not commenting on its BR at this time; there’s no new information.
I’ll talk about what’s better than BMPT: Challenger 2, T-72B3, T-80U [It’s in Sweden too].
And I can tell you effective BMPT hunters with less HEAT protection than the above: M1A1, Merkavas, IPM1, Ariete, MBT-2000…

But I cannot tell you if all of those vehicles’ BRs are correct, because 11.7 - 12.7 is heavily decompressed to the point M1A1 and Leclerc are 1.0 apart despite being 95% similar in mobility, armor, and lethality.

Honestly, it should just be removed unless they model a kinetic round ripping off the entire turret since that’s what would happen to those twigs holding 4 ATGMs and 2 machine guns.

5 Likes