Going on 8.0 tech / 11.7 Squadron china and yes, I just love that WZ305
I just wonder why it is so overlooked, they got seriously fun and good vehicles.
also having dart and laser range in 7.7 light sometimes feels cheating :D
As I stated, latency is different for anyone, that’s why 0.4sec is nothing.
Some will have +2sec, some +0.5, some +0.01, the 0.4sec are diluted into these differences.
Sure, now look at my top most played top tier MBTs and see which I actually play a lot.
There is really no point to continue argue with you if you say spike and mmp missiles are not broken and useless
Just say you don’t want your russian lineup to be nerfed man. I just don’t get the point of playing a game where Russia has 80% winrate every game and NATO loose everything.
I don’t really care about which one you play the most, what I care is with which ones you win the most lol
You win the most with Leos and T-series, hence you win the most with armor.
He’s not wrong in the case of ground sim top bracket lul
You say that I choose armor over anything else, but if that is true than the T-series and 2A7s would be some of my most played rank 8s.
But would you look at that, the 2A7s are ranked 15th and 16th, the BVM 18th and the 90M 28th as my most played tanks. So yeah it seems like I don’t choose armor that often at all.
Not a real gamemode lalalalala
Anyway its still not 80%
Oh yeah they are either baiting and doing a decent job or actually serious and being braindead.
I just can’t let it go.
Sorry, was only 74% in October.

Ok what’s the argument to counter what I said ?
A reminder to everyone here :
NATO forces mainly loose WAY OFTEN against Russia than the contrary (aka the multiple screenshots I take the time to post here everytime, constantly showing 70-90% russian winrate at top tier), because :
- spike/mmp missiles are broken both in ground vehicles and helicopters (the top down trajectory is broken, the post pen too)
- nato mbts have cardboard armor
- kh 38 + lmurs spam
- nato ifvs are nerfed-to-the-ground compared to russian ifvs (for multiple reasons I already stated several times)
- t-series modeling is broken (eras and autoloader eat darts and atgms, bushes combine with the armor giving a blurry result with that blur motion option on, weakspots too small, easy to bounce shells, and more I already stated as well)
I’m sure NATO players are experiencing higher latency that nullifies their reload speed advantage.
It’s March of 2026, I think it’s time to step up your ragebait.
Yes, it is so fun and not broken especially when I like to play light vehicles , getting decimated by a missile, what just had to see a lil piece of me, and I’m getting obileriated by that.
Or even better in 10.7-11.7 usa and getting helo just sniped out of something what you cant dodge.
Maybe those are useless then.
And still, havent played mainly soviets for long time on ground
Ground sim top bracket = Russia + China will ONLY fight NATO forces, and there will never be combined nations fighting each others (unlike in grb).
That is a proof and why Russia (+ China) has objectively 70-90% winrate at top tier. In grb, nato nations sometimes play along with Russia, so their winrate goes up thanks to that.
Again, play 100 +10.7 GRB games against Russia in a row and show me the wins VS losses. The russian winrate will be around 70-90%.
No. I’m just saying your best performance is with the leos and t-series (hence the 70% of >= 60% winrate games due to leos and t-series)
You can choose to play a tank a lot, without winning with it.
On the contrary, you can rarely play another tank, and have better winrates with it (in that case, the leos and t-series)
Thats literally not how it works. China also doesn’t pair with RU often.
And I did, yet you choose to ignore it because it disproves your utterly nonsensical point.
I proved you by A+B+C+Z with encyclopedia long private messages why Russia has the bias on this game.
Don’t act like you didn’t read all that and we didnt talk about it.
Can this french main stop destroying the reputation of nato players.
