Russian Bias in 2026?

I have to ask you to use your gray matter please :

If I’m a russian main with 6.4sec reload fighting a nato mbt with 6sec reload, that I have 0.00000000000000000001sec latency and that my opponent has 0.4sec latency, it’s as if we both had 6sec reload.

That’s why I said the latency is different for everyone, and thus that the added 0.4sec reload speed can be diluted in that.

Ok good man, you’re an excellent player, but you didn’t show me yet the 100 +10.7 GRB games in a row against Russia with the wins VS losses.

No more coping, show me the games, and we’ll both see the russian winrate will be between 70-90%.

My US Abrams have mostly legacy stats from when I played them during the 2A7s initial reign of terror.

My M1A2T is currently sitting at a 70% winrate and 2.8 K/D.

2 Likes

Its literally right there.

Yes, it is so fun and not broken

Ok, you had me in the first half ngl. Gonna stop discussing with you now, bye bye.

holy cope. Just pulling a latency number out of your rear to help your argument.

1 Like

Shoking, that when your BS is called out, this is your everytime response :D

1 Like

Don’t forget helicopters can also be very hard to hit because gaijin couldn’t be bothered to model radar returns from the helicopter blades.

This means that one of those cancer wagons can just hover in place and it’s protected from ir SAMs and radar SAMs, leaving saclos the only realistic way to kill them while they can just kill with impunity.

Gaijin - let’s model radars and some vehicles in exquisite detail.

Also gaijin - helicopter blades give an enormous radar return? Nah, that would require effort snd we can’t be bothered.

What an utterly ridiculous situation.

3 Likes

Who said China = Russia in grb ?

Stop coping, show me the 100 top tier games now. No more talking

Instant PTSD

1 Like

I LITERALLY DID Russian Bias in 2026? - #1259 by IHаteCAS

Man, I took your monthly stats last time, and did the long calculations with you through private messages the other day.

Leos + t-series = 70% among your >= 60% winrate games

You don’t want to show them, because you know I’m right lol.

Do as I do, show hundreds of games in a row and the wins VS losses. No more talking

It’s not coping, it’s literally how latency works sir

@IHATECAS You dont seem to understand what I’m telling you. I don’t care about your generalized diluted datas. Show me 100 10.7 GRB games against Russia in a row, from nowadays, and the associated wins VS losses.

We can’t assume because we don’t know. We need to kill at a the Plane Kill / Death, Drone Kill / Death, and Helicopter Kill / Death. In addition, I forgot to add in something, how many of the deaths were causes by ground targets. These are stuff that we don’t know.


You do realize if you took a look at these helicopters, rather than quickly looking at it for a quick second, then you’d know that when the Ah-64E got added to other nations, they didn’t get LDIRCM…

Only in the last update for the year, LDRICM got added to rest of the Apaches.

So just by using critical thinking, it makes sense why those helicopters would struggle a lot against the IRIST or any top tier IR slingers (inlcuding IR agms from other helis or from the ground).

Also free vehicles was only a thing in december. Which lines up why it’s KD plummeted since then

But hey, that’s what happens when you don’t play CAS, you only read the headlines.


My brother, it came out in July of last summer lmao

The so called counter was something barely any people played if you compare that to planes. When the Ah-64E was added, people had to grind for it.

why are you acting as if helicopters are just as common as planes?


It’s still being brought up in top tier because of it’s effectiveness against munitions and helicopters. This isn’t a skill-less vehicle. It requires people to know how to use it properly.


You do realize the point I was making is that we don’t know because the stats you are using is so vague, anyone can say anything without knowing the breakdown.

So like I said before, you can’t assume something when you can’t breakdown the stats of something so vague. It’s why I avoid using Stat Shark.


It’s also funny that you like to avoid talking about the mi-28nm because your lord and savoir stat shark contradicts your belief.

Are you ragebaiting or what?

1 Like

That’s like saying armor advantage can be diluted with people having crazy frame drops that make them miss you entirely. To be fair, I didn’t even except you to form a proper argument.

1 Like

Copemaxxing at its finest.

Get this kids out of the forum.

Prop watched russian bais documentary in youtube

Show the 100 games in a row, how hard is that ?

Did I not send a screenshot with both the 2A7HU and M1A2 with ~80% WRs and 100+ games?