Yeah I can understand that. I jumped into 12.7 hoping that I wouldn’t get uptiered too much to 13.0 since a lot of premiums are 11.7/12.7. How wrong I was. I’m surprised Russia ‘only’ has 54% winrate at top BR in May in statshark cause that certainly hasn’t been my experience so far with them having 100% winrate over 8 games lmao.
(Are there Russia vs Russia games at 12.7 cause of queue right now that could explain them having only 54%?
I don’t have the CAS loadouts yet so the PoBIT is purely CAP, you are right that for now the 18E is probably better for multirole.
However I prefer the F-16 airframe and next update the PoBIT will be a really solid multirole with 8x GBU-53 (on the MAWS/CM pylons) + 2x AGM/88 or AGM-65G + 4x A2A missile. I prefer that loadout over what the F/A-18E can bring, but maybe I’m underrating the AGM-84Hs with MITL.
regarding the F-15E, it’s mostly also in preparation for the next update with the funny 20x GBU-53 loadout. It’s also just that I have 10 crew slots for the US so why not? 4x MBTs is enough, 2x AA is enough, I only need 1 LT since I barely spawn those and I only need 1 heli since I can’t play and thus rarely use them.
I’ll probably stick with the PoBIT most of the time when I spawn CAS though.
Did you see how the F-16C is also getting a similar loadout next patch?(I’m surprised they’ve not uptiered it in the devserver).
Could be a possibility for you to exchange the pobit with this one. You’re only losing the AESA and CM pylons for a 12.7 matchmaker if you get the AH-64E out.
Probably not, it’s still only 1 cruise missile at a time with MITL. I don’t see it going through AA layers without swarm.
Dragoon is niche but fun enough. Programmable HE with IRST lock/GEN 3 thermal gives you the ability to clean out scout drones relatively well.
Also, you should try switching the HSTVL for the Stryker MGS. I actually prefer the Stryker MGS on the big maps over even the Abrams. M900, Gen 3 thermal, and you funnily enough get better depression than the Abrams as long as you incline the hull forward. Last but not least, you can’t get ammo racked by shots in the turret making you near impossible to kill hull down.
Is that really a surprise? China is matched with Russia from time to time and thus dies less to the LMUR/Kh-38 bs. Wouldn’t be surprising that the small difference in stats mainly comes from that.
US and RU together matches are VERY rare, much rarer than China being teamed up with Russia. Being two of the most played nations, the queue simply doesn’t allow them to be together. So that’s already incorrect from you.
And my point is that it’s not surprising for the M1A2T to have slightly better stats than the SEP when this is how heli balance looks at top tier right now:
One Abrams(US one) is getting farmed by RU CAS nonstop. Another Abrams(China) suffers from that less. Saying that’s wrong would be plain dishonest.
Source: Look at the queue numbers and use your brain. Look at your matches and be honest.
Matchmakers has always been, since we lost historical/semi historical matchmaking, the two/three most played nations on opposing side being reinforced by minor nations. US with RU together nearly never happen right now because that’s not how the matchmaking system works for ground.
During Leopard dominance, it was usually RU + US together against GER. Now it’s GER + US against RU with minor nations being spread out to one of the side due to how many people are playing RU.
Hell, the easiest way for you to confirm that is to group up with a friend of yours as US + RU to force matchmaker. Watch how your queue time shoots up. I tried that yesterday with a friend to not have to face LMUR and gave up after 5min queue without us getting a match.(We were getting sub 10sec queue as US + Sweden)
My man, Germany is as played as the US at 12.7.
Considering how US has 5% higher WR than Germany, it’s fair to assume former is paired with USSR a lot of the times.
All of your evidence so far consist of yapping and anecdotes. You’ll have to try harder next time.
Okay little fella. Going from 10 seconds queue to 5 minutes when grouping RU + US is totally an anecdote and not demonstrative of the current matchmaking tendency.
Buddy boy in here trying to push his narrative by using nothing but anecdotes and data that came up in his dreams.
Next time just say you have no intentions to discuss this properly so people don’t waste time on your “arguments”
I literally posted data, which you ignored as you commonly do when numbers don’t go your way. Facts don’t care about your feelings. What you’re essentially doing is taking M1A2T data in a vacuum and entirely ignoring every factor around it that influences that because the first numbers confirm what you want to see. This is usually dishonest or uneducated behavior, no offense.
Facts are that:
The Mi-28NM right now has as many ground kills alone as the M1A2SEP v2.
It has on top of that 60% win rate vs 49% win rate for the US AH-64E.
That queue time goes wack the moment you try to force matchmaker to RU + US.(wink wink)
Simple reality here is that whoever is more often on the receiving end of the LMUR is more likely to lose and have worst K/D, period.
This has all to do with Germany having some of the worst tools available to deal with DIRCM. Iris is useless against the Mi-28NM and Flakrad is the worst SACLOS AA at that BR.
As long as DIRCM isn’t fixed, you can give Germany a KF-51, 2A8, and EMBT, you’ll still end up with 2 dudes in Mi-28NM going 10-1 without breaking a sweat and finishing the game that way.