Russian Bias in 2026?

ADATS + NASAM is better than Flakrad + IRIS to kill DIRCM helis. Are they good at it? No. Not that I ever said that anyway, despite your strawman attempt. But they’re better than what Germany has, that’s not even a question.

Statshark shows the Mi-28NM with a 60% win rate. That aligns completely with what I’ve been saying. I’m honestly surprised this is even controversial for you.

At its core, the argument is very simple:
‘Whoever is more often on the receiving end of the LMUR is more likely to lose and have worst K/D.’

That’s not an opinion, it’s a straightforward fact about how the Mi-28NM impacts matches and stats.

If you can’t accept that basic premise, then there’s really not much left to discuss. There’s no point debating someone who rejects reality because it conflicts with their preferred narrative.

I think Helicopters should have never been introduced since as it stands, they can only be either completely useless if you remove any form of IRCM / the bs infinite notch, or they can be powercreep. I don’t know how they can be balanced, even as of now both sides can be frustrating, as a ground vehicle you can just get nuked by a rogue LMUR or AGM-179 but at the same time you don’t have a lot of room to play within the range of any SACLOS/LOSBR SAM as a helicopter, beyond which your missile locks start acting stupid because of how bad IR/Optical guidance is implemented.

Helicopters should probably have their own gamemode against AI tanks but apparently, in over a decade of development that’s too much for Gaijin to handle.

1 Like
  • Locking 13.0 to only play with 13.0. That way, people who don’t want that gameplay can get all the modern tanks they want but stay at 12.7 with more balanced air assets.
  • Fixing DIRCM so that they can be overwhelmed. Also removing the frontal DIRCM that doesn’t exist on the Mi-28NM would be welcome.
  • Adding radar rotor return

Doing these 3 things would do a lot to make balance better. Other things could be experimented on like ammo box coming back after a cooldown for AA. Or a Supply depot near the spawn point. Etc.

1 Like

This would fix the disparity between Russia and other nations that have to rely on their SACLOS SAMs to take down helicopters, but the role of helicopters becomes then super questionable. That’s why Helicopter battles should be reworked.

I think they know it’s a problem but obviously helicopters require some type of GE investment if you aren’t a psycopath like me who spades helos on Assault Ground. So it is just a question of profit for them, like most things.

With man-in-the-loop fully integrated, GRB should be finally renamed to ‘ARB with occasional tank’.

1 Like

It’s a bit of a double edged sword. Yes if I run the F-16CM I will have 12.7 matchmaker and thus have chances of getting downtiers, but the benefit of running 13.0 is that you don’t get queued with 11.7, which is where the main cluster of BMPT players are. So you will face less BMPTs.

I have been considering to change the HSTV-L for the M10 Booker.

It’s horrible, don’t 😂

It’s big, doesn’t have any kind of reliable armor, and it’s not even that fast. It also suffer from Abrams turret basket syndrome big time. M1128 > Booker.

Honestly the DL limit to a single missile is bigger than you’d think. Most missiles/bombs with MITL are quite slow so sending a single one at the time is a really easy target for most SAM systems, not to mention that you need to maintain LOS which in a lot of scenarios can mean exposing yourself. I’d be more concerned about the ARMs.

2 Likes

fk balanced maches from start -3 player

You mean the thing with IR and ARH missiles which are both extremely poor against our current best helicopters.

You’re losing touch lol.
I wasn’t even discussing 28NM.

Yeah i know, been dealing with this guy for months now, but hes been doing this for years. Constantly makes ocontradicting statements to the tune of keeping nato vehicles bad… You call him out for it and he just pulls out some nonesense to derail the converstation and reframe ur argument to something he can actually attack. Meanwhile ur actual point just goes in one ear and out the other with him.

6 Likes

this kinda stuff never happens when i shoot NATO vehicles. When i shoot NATO they actually take damage and stuff actually becomes disabled if its not a straight up one tap (which it is most of the time).
ive never felt more safe and like the game was a walk in the park than when i play russia

Lol Gajin. You’re really pushing it.

As a German player, I feel totally helpless against russian air. Also partially chinese and US, when they spawn DIRCM helis. You simply can’t do anything. I don’t really understand Gajin. Helis are butchering Ger teams, that its almost pointless to play.

2 Likes

GAIJIN, WHAT ARE WE DOING!!! WHAT IS THIS!!

This guy returned fire immediately after this dart passes through his entire crew compartment AND AMMO, I die instantly… because for some reason this tank is still fully operable…Russia wins again even though i saw first, shot first, and in a supposed weakspot. YAY

Spall WHERE???! crew member eats dart directly and takes no damage??

Just… What. Russian Trunnions just making darts disappear too.

I dont even know what to say on this one…

We need the review bomb ASAP. Nobody wants to play “Glory to Russia Simulator” I certainly dont…

3rd time trying to post this btw, Moderators are trying to silence me.

1 Like

Fuel tank, not crew. NATO tanks do this, all of them do

NATO trunnions do this too

angled ERA on the BMPT

get a load of this guy…

1 Like

Simply explaining what happened

Then… don’t play ?

1 Like