Russian Bias in 2026?

yeah bias no exist the guy have 2 crew get side turret hitted where is whe guned but the spalling and ammo magically no hitted returned the fire and killed all crew and ammo with enormus spalling damage… merkawa hull frontal armor is sht same with nato mbts…





why my APS no work vs bmpt missile? is to close or what? hittem me aps with missile how is this posible?:D





2 Likes

Bipolar disoriented

3 Likes

Redeffect is not a propagandist just, hes just biased

Its certainly more effective than k5, but afaik it isnt it by virtue of it having significantly increased effectiveness rather than it actually having design festures to counter anti era darts?

The VT4 are good man what ?!

They won’t, know why? Cause they won’t know how to use the abrams at all. The proper experiences players not injured

They’re going to end up

  • out of positions
  • overextending rapidly
  • over estimate the munition and make the same mistakes as us mains.
  • They’re going to complain about the turret ring.
2 Likes

An overall maintained 2.0KD is mental, but thats due to the points I’ve mentioned.
Even now tbe m1a2T has worse KD than the US premium abrams.

1 Like

This is one thing. The British mains playing the Abrams won’t have to deal with having your whole turret deleted by a BMPT while hull down because you committed the crime of not reacting within 0.5 seconds of spotting it.

They’ll be able to play the Abrams now that it’s far more autocannon proof, never knowing the above struggles in it.

For the playerbase as a whole? yeah a 2.0 K/D in the Abrams for all British mains overall isn’t happening, I’m not that unrealistic.

However on a personal level it is doable.

Like I said in the other post, it was mostly just a few British mains that claimed they were good players. If they are really as good players as they want me to believe I’ll hold them to the same standards as I currently have with my Chally 2s, which all hover around a 2 K/D.

2 Likes

Since when ?

Last i checked it was at about 0.91 or so which eas a month or so ago

@_Renzo @An_Pigeon How do guys you even play 12.7 as US ground RB right now?

I recently farmed the M1296 using the XM-1 cause I like the vehicle, then decided to try a few 12.7 games to warm up for the 2 new Abrams(didn’t take a 13.0 lineup on purpose).

I lost 8 in a row the other day, every single game was an uptier to 13.0 with LMUR+Kh-38 pancaking the team. This had to be some of the most unpleasant experiences I had in that game in a long time.

I even ended up resorting to taking a F-16C with APKWS to hunt down the Mi-28NM. Mixed result but I got some.

1 Like

British mains probably the proliest player group in the universe bro because they like to challenge themselves by playing the dogwaterest vehicles in the game, which also mean they play extreme mode bro of course they gonna be pro (Hard times create strong men). Unlike inferior players like us who choose to play the game on easy mode by selecting the well known busted nations like usa, germany and ussr. (weak man create hard times bro)

Now that I have a question because I also heard french mains said they are superior breed because their vehicles also extremely dogwater/hard to play, if any of us inferior players who picked the big three (easy mode) play frech tech tree we will 100% have negative kd and 19% winning rate because inferior big three mains been living a life without hardships or adversity to help us become a stronger human like birdtish mains and french mains. I am wondering if British mains vs French mains who are strongest and most superior player group in WT?

3 Likes

They’ll still complain as its not doing much to stop large caliber rounds.

Can’t argue with that mate at all

1 Like

The missile spam is utterly ridiculous tbh.

My sky sabre with 16 ready launch missiles + ammo crate = 32 missiles.

It’s very common to run out of missiles attempting to defeat the kh-38MT and lmur spam. Sometimes you manage to kill the plane if they’re stupid but most of the time the game ends with many munitions interceptions and maybe 1-2 planes if you’re lucky.

Given the arm and the man in the loop coming in the next update, I just think I’m not going to bother spawning top tier any more. The current spaa can (barely) cope with the current situation unless you’re playing Russia, the arm are going to make it almost impossible to deal with it.

They’ve handed cas everything they ever wanted and screwed people who want to play ground so I’m just not going to participate which is a real shame.

4 Likes

Sometimes one helicopter can make you waste 32 missiles with 0 kill

Chinese Abrams is still easily the best performing Abrams currently.

It’s actually insane just how much more engaging the 9.3-9.7 games I played were. I had some 15-20 minutes games with players spawning so many tanks and almost no CAS to ruin the ground match.

They need to segregate 13.0 away from 12.7 and lower so bad. If you have 13.0 in your lineup, you should only be able to play with 13.0 players

1 Like

I still find it funny that the “worst” 12.7 Abrams is the best performing on Statshark.

That’s why I play the USA 12.0 lineup, it’s the 12.7 lineup but 0.7 BRs lower for no reason other than M1A1 Click Baits can’t be top BR.

I still love playing my US top tier lineup currently, but winning depends on more factors out of my control than I’d like.

the lineup in question

M1A2 and M1A1 AIM are getting yeeted for the SEPv3 and trophy as soon as I get those

I take an MBT, rush aggressive positions and just hope that I can kill enough Russians and quick enough to just prevent them from spawning too much CAS all together. At the same time I have to hope that my team isn’t braindead and can hold their own.

Oh absolutely. They will soon find out that maybe they should rethink their “grass is always greener on the other side” mentality lol.

The funny thing is, the French/British mains that act like this the loudest are usually some of the worse players.

3 Likes