Russian Bias in 2026?

It’s just some vague claims and a picture, it’s not substantial and certainly not real evidence of anything.

2 Likes

dudes been playing since i was 12 and wonders why most players are worse

It’s from NII Stali’s website, the company that produces Relikt

My UK progress currently at 10.7, not planning to go any further at the moment because the vehicles doesn’t interests me one bit. So far I have had some games in the challenger 3 and KD currently sitting at 3.0. Recently I played the Leopard 1A5 at 12.7, probably over 10 matches and went 2:1 and it’s a 9.3 so the odds of me getting 2:1 with challengers at top tier are good. My next tech tree is probably Japan once I order the Fuji or the gooner type 90.

i didnt need to read it to know that. Most russian “sources” about their military are as farcical as that one image that claims the Arjun MBT can penetrate 800mm of RHA

Whatever makes you sleep at night ig

i checked your statshark and you havent played the challenger 3 at all…? and if you mean the challenger 1 mk3 you might find the challenger 2s are much worse than challenger 1s for there br

It’s marketing from a Russian arms company. It should be taken with a grain of salt without significant corroborating evidence.

Yes, the 10.7 mk3 I meant. The 3 isn’t worse than the leopard 1a5 I bet

There are also British mains that have been playing for even longer, yet they aren’t even anywhere close to in performance. One is even pretty active in some threads of this forum.

the challenger 1 mk3 is easily top 3 10.7 tanks, the challenger 2s are already not amazing aand getting nerfed next update

idk man maybe some people dont play this game religiously aand worry about stats all the time

I work night shifts lol i wish i could sleep at night bro

3 Likes

You could easily say the same about every website, manufacturer and document ever

try being unemployed bro this is tiring

1 Like

And Gaijin does…for every manufacturer thats not russian.

95Ya6M defies physics? Totally normal comrade.
Eurofighter is indeed a better plane than an SU? Marketing lies.

KD are very easy to farm for my play style. I don’t think it’s even remotely challenging to do 2:0 KD on any Challengers. So I’ll marked this post, in the future once I gotten it I’ll update.

image

1 Like

Its all the Stat shark LARP Maxxing all over again ))) while there is no SBMM/official ranking system
Especially on this forum where there is no stage for fame leeching. They still think its the real estate
I would call these larpers for a live match review to see if they’re anything special.
So much of emtpy words…

i was for far too long. Even then WT events were tough. I genuinely dont see how im going to be able to do the Sabre CVRT event when that starts soon