Russian Bias in 2026?

I see

First, Gaijin did not indicate to players how far they would take the structural refinement. Second, the first structurally refined tank was added to the game in the summer of 2023.


This vote is misleading and riddled with opacity.

2 Likes

Even with fixed armor you’ll likrly get clapped in it.

If you cab’t go positive in the current Abrams, especially the 12.0 ones, you are just not a good player at all.

1 Like

Screenshot 2026-06-18 105926
ME

Screenshot 2026-06-18 105955
you

We both are not above the 50% Win rate

Stat shark says otherwise
Screenshot 2026-06-18 110200


But atlease you acknowledged that Abrams has inaccurate armor.

But lets stop with the comparing skill again

Oh I can show you something worse, but I’m warning you that you might lose some faith in this playerbase.

I grabbed this screenshot from a player in my current (soon to be previous) squadron, after I heard he was talking mad smack in one of the VCs.

Be warned though

1 Like

Ah yes, winrate = skill

I already have lost complete faith

1 Like

That’s impressive


Here’s a goober I found once (This was before the AESA euro was added, so during prime rafale era)

1 Like

Average “M1s are shit” players.

2 Likes

oh yeah thats pretty bad, but saying I suck also doesn’t look good on your playerbase aswell.

Correct

In game yes, irl no

How does winrate = skill.

Explain

I don’t think I need to explain.?

M1s are more than fine in game.

Incorrect. Winrate is only part of the skill picture.

If 2 players have a similar winrate but vastly different K/Ds, the player with the higher K/D likely contributes more to that winrate by having to carry negative K/D players.

1 Like

No, you do

Because claiming that winrate correlates with skill (Or is a major factor) is almost a TIGER_TANK_1 level take

If you want to compare skill levels, KS is the main factor people look at

4 Likes

Don’t make excuses everything that had been added is on list of voting you simply didn’t read description because you too much antagonized against Soviet tech tree and smallest wiff of nerf made you completley sefl sabotage whole MBT lines.

There’ll be new types of modules, ranging from electronic modules for air defense vehicles, machine gun ammunition, electrical equipment, as well as detailing and correcting guidance modules such as the drives.

2 Likes