Russian Bias in 2026?

You tell me, better record for one.
i have my original account, as I said I did it on WoT, primarily cause of a referal system in which it got my brother who refered me a free tank.

But I don’t see the point. but yes there are plenty of reroll accounts on the game

There’s also account selling

1 Like

You used to on Thunderskill. so again skewed hence why I’m saying what I am. you would see them in matches doing substantially worse.
You can also check my statcard and look at the Megach 3 for USA, T29, IS6, T10A, AMX30 etc etc, When i first started I bought prems and sucked.

Wasn’t gonna bring that up, but yes that too.

Worse then the turret ring? yeah that hilarious.

Only the cheeks, same as the 2A5, the breach or gun madlet can get penned really easily.

Well the M1A2 Abrams hull is effectively the same as the M1 hull back in the 80s…

I say again, its armor (and prolly players)

I guess those new players either aren’t so crap in comparison to major TT players or premiums aren’t solely played by them.

Thunderskill was never a good stat site.

Of course you can’t see it, because you struggle playing them.

2 Likes

He’s negative in the SEP V2

how

2 Likes

i think a 95ya6, but its hard to tell, the way it behaved it looked like one however

All that can have other explanations not to only voting procedure.

imagine being against democracy in the big 2026.

the damn turret ring is about all the M1 has wrng with it bar the LFP.

The M1A2 has a trunion and what not modelled meaning it’s less likely to spall through and kill the crew.

The breach on the M1A2s etc have better protection due to spall soaking trunnions @H_ngma I’m sure mentioned it a few weeks ago.

Same as the 2A5? you can pen it easily with literally any 10.7 never mind 12.3

it’s marginally better armour does not make up for the list of other advantages the M1A2 has

2 Likes

Or maybe it has horrid/inaccurate armor ?

How people see one (non-Russian) tank with a single downside:
image

How people see Russian tanks despite their significant downsides:
image

5 Likes

Sure could but the utter dominance of democracies in all of those topics should paint a very clear picture that there is a correlation. Especially considering that you dont have a single point why democracy would be “crap” besides your utterly ridiculous example about the internal module vote.

buddy you and I have the same negative stats for the SEPV2

is this bait

Me:
image

You:
image

G974aM

2 Likes

what comes around goes around